• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant New Is Available!

In summary, "New Consultant New Is Available!" means that individuals can join Pampered Chef as a consultant and start their own business selling products. To become a new consultant, one can reach out to a current consultant or sign up on the website. The starter kit includes top-selling products, business supplies, and training materials, and new consultants will have access to online training, mentoring, and support from the home office. There are no ongoing fees or quotas for new consultants, allowing them to run their business at their own pace and only pay for the products they purchase.
PamperedChefDebi
Silver Member
It's on CC!

You know I meant "News." I'm just SO excited!

What do you mean? Does that mean that if someone signs up as a new consultant they will get all the new items rather than the old style? Pizza cutter, mini serving spatula, etc.

Okay, now after reading your second post, I see a whole new meaning.

I guess I should have typed "New 'Consultant News' is Available"

i'm in love!I LOVE the new colors!!!! so exciting! too bad I didn't earn a thing in June or July... (I have no hope for July :( )

Related to New Consultant New Is Available!

What does "New Consultant New Is Available!" mean?

"New Consultant New Is Available!" refers to the opportunity for individuals to join Pampered Chef as a consultant and start their own business selling our products.

How can I become a new consultant?

To become a new consultant, you can reach out to a current consultant or visit our website to sign up. You will need to purchase a starter kit and attend training to get started.

What is included in the starter kit?

The starter kit includes a variety of our top-selling products, business supplies, and training materials. It is designed to help you get started and build your business.

What support and training will I receive as a new consultant?

As a new consultant, you will have access to our online training resources, mentoring from experienced consultants, and support from our home office. We also offer regular training events and conferences to help you grow your business.

Are there any ongoing fees or quotas for new consultants?

There are no ongoing fees or quotas for new consultants. You are free to run your business at your own pace and only pay for the products you purchase for your customers or yourself.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• brennan1265
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mbranham
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Stephanie78
  • Maya Bamer