• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant......how Long Until.......

In summary, as a new consultant, it typically takes 2-3 weeks to start making money and 3-5 business days to receive your starter kit. Once you have your starter kit, you can start selling products immediately and earn free products through the Fast Track program in about 30 days. You can also attend training and events as soon as they are available in your area to learn more about the business.
hoosierchef
Ok, so I signed up today with Pampered Chef. I was wondering, how long will it take before I can get my Consultant Number and log into CC?

I want to check out all the info there as well as get registered for a PC website.

Thanks!! :D

You can check out the website using your web id and password. You should get your welcome email with your consultant number and password within 2-3 days. Congrats!

Web ID & password?? Where's that?

1. How long until I start making money as a new consultant?

As a new consultant, it typically takes about 2-3 weeks to receive your first commission check. However, this can vary depending on how quickly you build your customer base and host parties.

2. How long until I receive my starter kit as a new consultant?

Once you sign up as a new consultant, your starter kit will be shipped within 3-5 business days. You will receive a tracking number via email to keep track of your package.

3. How long until I can start selling products as a new consultant?

Once you receive your starter kit, you can start selling products immediately. We recommend practicing with the products and becoming familiar with them before hosting parties or selling to customers.

4. How long until I can earn free products as a new consultant?

As a new consultant, you can earn free products through our Fast Track program. This typically takes 30 days, but can vary depending on how many parties you host and the sales you generate.

5. How long until I can attend training and events as a new consultant?

You can attend training and events as a new consultant as soon as they are available in your area. We recommend attending as many as possible to learn about product knowledge, sales techniques, and business tips.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WestCoastPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Senkimekia