• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Business Building Package

.I decided not to get it. I really looked at what I needed and since I still have alot of catalogs, where they are changing soon I figure its not worth that.
melaniepc
did any of you get that? is it worth it? I see its $36.00 for the kit, it looks good but not sure if I need most of the stuff in there.

Totally worth it!! It's a great price for what you get.

Definitely worth every penny - get it! All of my new consultants have gotten it and have not regretted it!

I got it when I signed and felt it was definitely worth it!

Absolutely! It's a great deal.

I think it is a must and totaly worth it!

The catalogs in itself are worth it.

I think it is worth it as long as it isn't too close to the end of the season....you have to evaluate that for yourself. It truly is worth it though as long as it isn't too close to the end of our selling season.

I agree - totally worth it!

Worth every penny and then some.

Unless your summer is booked really full, I advise waiting until the fall catalogs come out to get it. It is a great price on the catalogs.
I forget how long the offer stands, though....do you have to order it within 90 days of signing?

kspry said:
Unless your summer is booked really full, I advise waiting until the fall catalogs come out to get it. It is a great price on the catalogs.
I forget how long the offer stands, though....do you have to order it within 90 days of signing?

60 days...

Since we'll be able to order the new fall/winter catalogs starting July 22, if we order the BBP after that date, would they send us the new catalogs or would they include the ones that are getting ready to go out? I'm pretty sure I have enough catalogs, but I really want all the other forms and stuff...

You can check with HO. They usually have a date for the switchover on those packs, and sometimes there's a transition period that includes materials from both seasons.

Sooo Totally worth it!!!

I decided not to get it. I really looked at what I needed and since I still have alot of catalogs, where they are changing soon I figure its not worth that. I wish I could still get it after the switch but I think the offer will be over then

Related to New Consultant Business Building Package

1. What is included in the New Consultant Business Building Package?

The New Consultant Business Building Package includes essential tools and resources to help you start and grow your Pampered Chef business. This includes a starter kit with products, digital marketing materials, training materials, and access to the Consultant Website.

2. How much does the New Consultant Business Building Package cost?

The New Consultant Business Building Package costs $109, plus tax and shipping. This fee covers the cost of the starter kit and all the resources included in the package.

3. How can the New Consultant Business Building Package help me grow my business?

The New Consultant Business Building Package provides you with the tools and training you need to start building your business right away. From product samples to marketing materials, the package equips you with everything you need to start selling and sharing the Pampered Chef products with others.

4. Can I customize the products in the starter kit?

At this time, the products in the starter kit cannot be customized. However, you can add additional products to your first order and receive a discount on these items as a new consultant.

5. Is the New Consultant Business Building Package required to start as a Pampered Chef consultant?

While the New Consultant Business Building Package is not required, it is highly recommended for new consultants. It provides valuable resources and materials to help you start your business on the right foot and achieve success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • gussey30
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
workingontwo
  • Hollycancook