• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Bus. Bldg. Package

In summary, the New Consultant Bus. Bldg. Package includes a starter kit with product samples, business supplies, and training materials for new Pampered Chef consultants. The cost of this package may vary and it is not required to become a consultant, but highly recommended. It typically ships within 2-3 business days and the products included cannot be customized. Additional products and supplies can be purchased separately.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
Can this be applied for through Consultants corner..or does it have to be done on the yellow form from our starter kit..?

I had the same question last year when I started. You have to send in the yellow form for this one.

Have to mail it.

Make sure you get it....it's a SUPER ONE TIME DEAL!!

Is it the same thing as the old Booster kit? Or what comes in it?

Thanks..I sent it out in todays mail..Hopefully it won't take forever to get :>

Related to New Consultant Bus. Bldg. Package

What is included in the New Consultant Bus. Bldg. Package?

The New Consultant Bus. Bldg. Package includes everything you need to get started as a Pampered Chef consultant. This includes a starter kit with product samples, business supplies, and training materials.

How much does the New Consultant Bus. Bldg. Package cost?

The cost of the New Consultant Bus. Bldg. Package can vary depending on current promotions and discounts. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date pricing information.

Do I need to purchase the New Consultant Bus. Bldg. Package to become a consultant?

While it is not required, the New Consultant Bus. Bldg. Package is highly recommended for new consultants. It provides all the essential tools and resources to help you start your business successfully.

How long does it take to receive the New Consultant Bus. Bldg. Package?

The New Consultant Bus. Bldg. Package typically ships within 2-3 business days after your enrollment is processed. Shipping times may vary depending on your location.

Can I customize the products included in the New Consultant Bus. Bldg. Package?

At this time, the products included in the New Consultant Bus. Bldg. Package are pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, you can purchase additional products and supplies separately to supplement your kit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jimgass
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kaylin
  • Maya Bamer