• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Avatar Update: See Me and My Son in Our Latest Picture!

In summary, the new avatar update on Pampered Chef allows users to add up to two people in their profile picture, and it is automatically available to all users on both the desktop and mobile app versions. Users can choose any photo for their profile picture as long as it meets image guidelines, and their old profile picture will still be saved in their account and can be switched back to at any time.
jrstephens
I put a pic of me and my son that you all can actually see us in unlikemy last one. Guess I should have inlcuded my husband! ha!

That's great to see who you are! I agree, in the last one, I could not see you! You're a pretty girl!!! Your little guy is adoroable!
Nice to finally "see"you!:p :D

MissChef said:
That's great to see who you are! I agree, in the last one, I could not see you! You're a pretty girl!!! Your little guy is adoroable!
Nice to finally "see"you!:p :D

Thank you!!

I noticed that in the last post I was reading...I thought how pretty you are and how cute your little guy is!!

KellyTheChef said:
I noticed that in the last post I was reading...I thought how pretty you are and how cute your little guy is!!

Thanks! You guys are making my head swell!:)

great picture!

Well, aren't you just two little cuties!

You're very pretty!!

Great picture. I"m glad I read the lounge first as I'm back from passover or I would have been confused. :p

Nice picture! I need to find a new one of myself.

jrstephens said:
Thanks! You guys are making my head swell!:)

Oh no! Don't let your head swell or you'll have to take another picture!:eek:

Hee hee!

Nice to be able to see you Jennifer! Now we know where your son gets his good looks from!

Nice new pic:) I tried squinting at the other one before, but still couldn't make out your face!:p

Nice Pic Jennifer! I'll have to get a nice pic of me (for some reason, I'm always at the other side of the camera) so you guys can see my face!!!:D

Related to New Avatar Update: See Me and My Son in Our Latest Picture!

1. Can I use the new avatar update to add more than one person in my profile picture?

Yes, the new avatar update allows you to add up to two people in your profile picture. This is perfect for showcasing your relationship with your loved ones.

2. How can I access the new avatar update?

The new avatar update is automatically available to all users. Simply go to your profile and click on the "Edit Avatar" button to start customizing your profile picture.

3. Can I use the new avatar update on the mobile app?

Yes, the new avatar update is available on both the desktop and mobile app versions of Pampered Chef. You can access it by going to your profile and clicking on the "Edit Avatar" button.

4. Can I choose any photo for my profile picture or are there specific requirements?

You can choose any photo for your profile picture as long as it meets our image guidelines. The photo should be clear, appropriate, and not violate any copyright or privacy laws.

5. Will my old profile picture be deleted when I update it with the new avatar?

No, your old profile picture will still be saved in your account. You can switch back to it anytime by going to your profile and clicking on the "Change Avatar" button.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jrstephens
Replies
Views
heather223
  • KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies
Views