• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Addition to the Family: Our Adorable Pomchi Puppy is Finally Here!"

In summary, the puppy is a Pomchi, a newborn, male, with an undecided name. To prepare for the puppy's arrival, essential items need to be purchased and the home needs to be puppy-proofed.
heat123
Silver Member
After 25 years, I finally get another lap dog! :)

Our 13 year old chow died last spring and it took DH till now (with lots of beggin from me and dds) to convince him we are ready for a new dog!

We are getting a Pomchi (pomeranian chiuaua) mix from my aunt who has bred 3 litters. They are soo flippen cute- All of their offspring! Some look like the dad-pom some like the mom-long hair chi and we want the one that looks like the pom! I can't wait to get one and post pics! :D

Soooo Excited!!!:p

WOW!! How Kewl!!! What are you going to name her/him??? :D

Hey YOU! Where ya been lately!?!
IDK, DH is set on having a boy to pal around with in our home and wants to call him Chewee. And I then saw a designer bed called "chewie vuitton" lol.

heat123 said:
Hey YOU! Where ya been lately!?!
IDK, DH is set on having a boy to pal around with in our home and wants to call him Chewee. And I then saw a designer bed called "chewie vuitton" lol.

WOW! What a Great name for the bed...how big will it get?

Well the mom is 5lbs and the dad is 7lbs so somewhere in between I guess? But there have been a few of their babies who grew to be bigger than both?! I hope it's bigger, as my girls are still pretty young and rambunctious!

Awwwwwwwwwww can't wait to see pics!! :D

Related to New Addition to the Family: Our Adorable Pomchi Puppy is Finally Here!"

What breed is the puppy?

The puppy is a Pomchi, a hybrid breed that is a mix of Pomeranian and Chihuahua.

How old is the puppy?

The puppy is a newborn and just a few weeks old.

What is the gender of the puppy?

The puppy is a male.

What is the puppy's name?

The puppy's name is currently undecided, but we are open to suggestions!

What do we need to do to prepare for the puppy's arrival?

To prepare for the puppy's arrival, you will need to purchase essential items such as a crate, food and water bowls, leash and collar, and toys. It is also important to puppy-proof your home and set up a designated area for the puppy to sleep and play in.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedalf
Replies
Views
AJPratt
Replies
Views
ChefJWarren
  • quiverfull7
  • General Chat