• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is a Collaborative Platform for Sharing Meeting Outlines Beneficial?

In summary, the Fridgesmart set came with a set that Jen already had and she is looking to sell it. It has never been used and sells for $19.50.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Share meeting outlines/training segments?How would you all feel about having a place on here where we can share our meeting notes/ training segment outlines/etc.

I find that each month, my AD and the other directors on our team are always scrambling to fgure out what to do for our meeting. Often we utilize what HO provides us in the CN...most of the time we use one or two of their training segments and then tailor one or two to our own needs.

We do something monthly that takes abtou 10 minutes. We call it the PIG (Prod. Info Guide) We have each consultant purchase a 5x8" spiral bound index card notebook. It's about $2.99-$3.29 at the office stores. We buy them up in bunches and then let the new team members buy them from us at the meeting for $3 if they need them. The 5x8 size fits right in our apron pocket. We then bring 3-5 diff products to each meeting and have the group holler our 3-5 FEATURES of the item (ie: Food Chopper: dishwasher safe, blades turn with each pump of the handle, 5 yr warranty, comes in New Cons Kit), a booking line (Host a show and you and your friends can see me use this FC to whip up some amazing Sizzling Coconut Shrimp Cakes) and a recruiting line (Do you have some debt you'd like to chop up this holiday season? Start a business with the PC and...)
While this is going on, the girls are all jotting on one card in their notebok all the info about the FC. Then we move onto anothe rtool, etc. Every month a few new tools...so the notebooks are filling up and we have a portable info guide so if someone asks a question at a show, we have itin our apron pocket if we need it.

Please share some notes from your meetings...maybe we can use each other's stuff?

anyone??
bueller? bueller?

I got this from our NED today and think it will be great for our meeting next week...
“W2W” Fall Bookings Scavenger Hunt
(shows to be added now through December 2007)​

What’s “W2W”? Within Two Weeks….how many shows can you ADD to your calendar within 2 weeks? Report your results via email to you Director by midnight October 5th. There will be a special reward for those that participate at the October TEAM Meeting (or mailed, if out of the area). Add 7 or more shows to your Calendar to receive your reward.

Someone who….
1. loves avocados
2. has a birthday in October
3. is married without children
4. lives in a different state
5. owns a piece of Cranberry Stoneware
6. is having Thanksgiving Dinner for family at their house
7. has been on a Caribbean Cruise
8. has a dog
9. hosted a Cooking Show last fall
10. works for Saturn (that's the big thing around here)
11. is retired
12. works at a hospital
13. is a former or current co-worker
14. hates to cook
15. has 4 or more children
16. lives in your neighborhood
17. you talk to on the phone often
18. drives an SUV
19. has kids in daycare
20. would be a great Pampered Chef Consultant

Cooking Shows, Fundraisers, Bridal Shows and Catalog Shows count in this hunt.

Looking for ideas to book more shows….
1. Consult Your Consultant Business Guide
2. Check out The Pampered Chef Website
3. Call me before this Sunday (9/23).

This is great opportunity to have a fabulous Fall…..you’ll have some fun making the calls, too

Then, we are also going to give out some pill boxes (with slots for 7 days) with 3 regular M&M's and 1 Mega M&M in each of the slots. Then we will do training about 3-2-1 and tell them that everytime they make one of their 3 contacts each day they get to eat an M&M and if they discuss recruiting they get to eat the Mega M&M.

I have my meetings with another Director, she promoted in May and started having her own meetings in August. This will be the first meeting that I have a lot of input, so let me know what you think. We'll also have the obvious recognition too and we usually have everyone bring a recipe and share about why it would or wouldn't make a good demo.

I have the Medium Fridgesmart. It came with a set that I wanted and I already have one, so, I am looking to sale this one. It has never been used. It sales for $19.50.

Here's the link to see it: FridgeSmart® Containers

PM or Email me with you offer. All offers are plus shipping.

I have the whole set of Fridgesmart and I LOVE IT! It keeps fruit and vegetables fresh for weeks longer than normal storage in a zip lock bag. I keep grapes for weeks and it kept lettuce one time for a month without browning. The side of the container tells you how to do the vents for each fruit or vegetable.

Jen, did you get rid of it yet?

chefsteph07 said:
Jen, did you get rid of it yet?

I haven't. Want to make an offer?

Let me look at it online and I'll let you know. Thanks!

chefsteph07 said:
Let me look at it online and I'll let you know. Thanks!

Ok. great. They are wonderful! If I did not already have 3 I would keep it, HAHA!

I just sent you a PM

1. Can you guarantee that the Tupperware for sale has never been used?

Yes, all of our Tupperware for sale is guaranteed to be brand new and never used. We take great care in ensuring the quality and condition of our products.

2. How do I know if the Tupperware is authentic and not a knock-off?

We only sell authentic Tupperware products that are sourced directly from the company. Each item will have the official Tupperware logo and branding on it, so you can be sure you are getting the real deal.

3. Is there a warranty on the Tupperware for sale?

Yes, all Tupperware products come with a lifetime warranty against any defects in materials or workmanship. If you encounter any issues with your Tupperware, we will happily replace or repair it for you.

4. Are there any special care instructions for the Tupperware?

Tupperware is designed to be durable and long-lasting, but it is important to follow proper care instructions to ensure its longevity. We recommend hand washing with warm, soapy water and avoiding abrasive cleaners or utensils.

5. Can I return the Tupperware if I change my mind?

Yes, we have a 30-day return policy for all of our products, including Tupperware. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • finley1991
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • Sheila