• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Incredible Trip to Chicago: Pampered and Spoiled!

Kristen got to see a bunch of her stuff and hear about her trip too. She's so glad that you ladies had a lot of fun.
ChefCKHall
Okay, it was just.......AMAZING....aside from being in Chicago in the worst storm in 70 years! Haha!
Monday - Fly in, greeter there to meet me and take me to my own private luxury car to take me to the Westin on Michigan Ave. Got photos!

Get there and Jane Miller is there to greet me! GOT PHOTO! Checked in and up to floor for packet of goodies: Gourmet cupcakes, agenda, and five $100 bills! Got photos!

On up to room and my roomie is Rebecca Pfoutz - new friend for life! Go downstairs and there is JEAN JONAS, GOT PHOTO! We go walking up and down Michigan Avenue...oh and had lunch at the Cheesecake Factory.

Back to hotel - we all are bussed over together to Dinner at Cafe Reeba something...TAPAS, SANGRIA, PAELLA....JEAN JONAS and the sales team (love CORA) are there...have a blast!

Back to hotel and in our rooms on our bed is a HUGE Land's End shopping bag with Shopping Spree for 53 on the front! Inside is goodies for the next day to munch while shopping and an adorable Pampered Chef keychain in form of Shopping Bag.

Next morning we all meet for breakfast! Jean Jonas is sharing with us about our guided shopping trip to Old Town Chicago and that they have a gift for us! Black gift bag with a red leather Pampered Chef wallet to put our money in! Then they hand us an envelope with $25 cash to have lunch after Old Town (The Fudge Pot, Spice Store, Olive Oil and Vinegars shop). We go to Grand Luxe Cafe for lunch and shopping!

Back to hotel where we have a reception and our photos taken with all our goodies on the staircase. Then off to Hugo's Frog Bar and Chop House for dinner (Small Filet Mignon, Tilapia, Salmon, or Chicken) HUGE servings, private room and bar. JEAN JONAS, MARLA GOTTSCHALK, LISA, ALICE, and more are there at each of our tables........AWESOME and MORE PHOTOS!

Back to our room and there is a black gift box with red ribbon and inside...a lovely red Land's End Cardigan with logo...that FITS!

Morning with free breakfast - Eggs Benedict and then flight home..

I get teary eyed just typing this. So overwhelmed by such an awesome company that never ceases to stop giving! I have never felt so special in quite some time.

Do I want to earn this again if they offer it? YOU BETCHA!

Sounds like so much fun!! I would keep pinching myself. :)
So glad you had such a blast!

Amazing!!!! Can't wait to see those photos!

Sounds like an absolutely amazing trip! For the newbies who just arrived, what exactly is Spree for 53? Or is there a thread I could read about it?

Oh wow! What a wonderful experience! I can't wait to see the photos

Sounds like a dream!! Did you buy some great stuff? Looking forward to pictures!

So jealous just reading this! I got my recruits but lost my sales due to new recruits signing, you win some you lose some! Cannot wait to see pictures!

That sounds so great!Mini, the shopping spree was for the 53 people with the best sales in a particular time period. CK had to work very hard to earn this. At least one other cheffer earned it too. At the bottom you'll see lots of threads about it.

Great job! Sounds like you had a blast. Glad to hear you didn't get blown away. LOL!

Congrats! Sounds like a wonderful adventure!

HOW EXCITING!!!!! So happy for you. I think I'll have to join you next year!!!!

A typhoon (hurricane) kept Annastasia from getting from Tokyo back home in Okinawa, so she got to spend a night with me. I got to see a bunch if her stuff and hear about her trip too. I'm so glad that you ladies had a lot of fun!!! :)Kristen, it was a promo that corporate did this summer where 53 consultants could win a shopping spree and trip to Chicago. It was based on sales and recruits. Each level had a set number of winners.

Still waiting for pictures!!That's a bad situation turned into a good one Sheila! Nice that you could spend some time together.

Sounds like you had a wonderful time and were pampered! Since it was all about shopping, what did you get?

1. What does the "Incredible Trip to Chicago" include?

The Incredible Trip to Chicago includes luxury accommodations, meals at top-rated restaurants, exclusive pampering experiences, and sightseeing tours of the city's most famous landmarks.

2. How can I qualify for the "Incredible Trip to Chicago" promotion?

To qualify for the Incredible Trip to Chicago, you must be an active Pampered Chef consultant and meet certain sales and recruiting goals during the promotion period. Specific qualifications may vary, so be sure to check the official promotion guidelines.

3. Can I bring a guest on the "Incredible Trip to Chicago"?

Yes, you may bring one guest on the Incredible Trip to Chicago. However, your guest must be at least 18 years old and must cover their own travel expenses.

4. Are there any additional costs associated with the "Incredible Trip to Chicago"?

The Incredible Trip to Chicago is all-inclusive, meaning that your accommodations, meals, and activities are covered. However, you may need to cover the cost of transportation to and from Chicago and any personal expenses or souvenirs you wish to purchase.

5. What is the cancellation policy for the "Incredible Trip to Chicago"?

If you are unable to attend the Incredible Trip to Chicago after qualifying, you may be able to transfer your spot to another consultant. However, please refer to the official promotion guidelines for specific details and deadlines.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • chef131doreen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
micocina