• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Never Give Up - A Success Story

In summary, "Never Give Up - A Success Story" shares an inspiring journey of overcoming challenges and obstacles to achieve success, serving as a reminder that success is possible for those who persevere. It showcases a universal theme of determination and resilience, applicable to various goals and aspirations in both personal and professional aspects of life. This story can also be used as a motivational tool in the workplace, and offers practical tips and strategies for achieving success. Furthermore, it can be used as a tool for personal growth and development, emphasizing the importance of perseverance, resilience, and a positive attitude.
itsjustCarla
I was really sweating it out....earlier in the month, I thought I was going to be going inactive at the end of June since I had a really bad couple of months. I got the advise from here to email HO and ask for a sales waiver. I sent it and got a delivery confirmation that said they would get back to me... I never heard a word. NOTHING. :(

I took that as a sign and got enough orders for a catalog show; it wasn't huge, but it was enough to keep me ACTIVE for at least 2 more months. :D

A friend of mine is in charge of fundraisers for a major organization here. She is doing a cooking fundraiser and asked for donations. Along with a handful of small items, I included my business card as coupons for a free cookbook with a qualifying show.......and that, along with a large mailing I'm doing this week, will hopefully get the rest of the summer to start looking up!!

Thanks to Katie and everyone else for their support...it kept my spirits up! :)

Hey Carla! (Nice avatar!!)

Happy that you were able to stay active! Good luck getting your summer booked!

Congrats Carla, what a relief for you!

Happy for ya, Carla!

Follow up your mailing with phone calls. Remember this is a relationship business! CALL THEM :)

God Bless You! -Scott

Way to go Carla - now keep the ball rolling....

Related to Never Give Up - A Success Story

1. How does "Never Give Up - A Success Story" inspire people to achieve success?

"Never Give Up - A Success Story" shares the inspiring journey of a successful individual who overcame challenges and obstacles to achieve their goals. The story serves as a reminder that success is possible for anyone who perseveres and never gives up.

2. Is "Never Give Up - A Success Story" applicable to all types of goals and aspirations?

Yes, the story showcases the universal theme of determination and resilience, which can be applied to various goals and aspirations in both personal and professional aspects of life.

3. How can "Never Give Up - A Success Story" be used as a motivational tool in the workplace?

The story can be shared with employees as an example of how persistence and determination can lead to success. It can also be used as a discussion topic in team meetings or training sessions to inspire and motivate employees to never give up on their goals.

4. Does "Never Give Up - A Success Story" offer any practical tips or strategies for achieving success?

Yes, the story provides insight into the mindset and attitude that the successful individual adopted in order to overcome challenges and achieve success. These can serve as valuable lessons and strategies for anyone striving towards their own goals.

5. Can "Never Give Up - A Success Story" be used as a tool for personal growth and development?

Definitely. The story highlights the importance of perseverance, resilience, and a positive attitude in achieving success. It can serve as a source of inspiration and motivation for individuals looking to grow and improve themselves.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefann
  • deanna_g
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
twinkie10
  • wadesgirl