• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Netwiner - Already Got Another $25

In summary, the woman is frustrated because she is not winning as quickly as she thought she would after playing 100 times. She also mentions that the ads are noisy and she is not enjoying the music videos.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I am only 100 points away from earning another $25 gift certificate -- and I JUSt earned one like 2 days ago!! Woo Hoo!!

I am up to 138 games and 1505 points

I have broadband and it isn't working very fast.

I love games like this but I am having a hard time staying on line for the next game to begin

whiteyteresa said:
I am up to 138 games and 1505 points

I have broadband and it isn't working very fast.

I love games like this but I am having a hard time staying on line for the next game to begin

I just click while I am doin gonther things.
I may be incredibly disorganized but I am one helluva multitasker.
Right now I am doing Netwinner - posting here on CS and printing up postcard invites for my Jan 28 show

I just keep clicking when I'm on the phone making calls. Easy enough.

But I must say I am annoyed by the noisy ads. I am usually playing music via iTunes when I'm working and now I can't!

DebbieJ said:

yep - can't beat free $$

Netwinner....is this some sort of cult? :confused:

Ok, just kidding. :p But I was really starting to wonder after seeing everyone get so hooked and addicted! I haven't ventured there myself...I'd better not! I'm so leary of things like that! :rolleyes:

DebbieJ said:

But I must say I am annoyed by the noisy ads. I am usually playing music via iTunes when I'm working and now I can't!

Some days the ads annoy me - then I turn off my volume. Other days (like yesterday and today) they play great music videos and THAT I really enjoy :)

hmolah said:
Netwinner....is this some sort of cult? :confused:

Ok, just kidding. :p But I was really starting to wonder after seeing everyone get so hooked and addicted! I haven't ventured there myself...I'd better not! I'm so leary of things like that! :rolleyes:

LOL come on & give it a try.
It has actualyl helped discipline me to make more Customer Care Calls...I allow myself to click on it while I make calls...so since I know I am making $ on netwinner while making calls, I am not so leary to make the calls - LOL

Carolyn, I think I got you that gift certificate! I have been a clicking fanatic! I have a goal of getting a certificate in 10 days. Thanks for the addiction girls :)

tracymagu said:
Carolyn, I think I got you that gift certificate! I have been a clicking fanatic! I have a goal of getting a certificate in 10 days. Thanks for the addiction girls :)

Woo Hoo - go Tracy!!
Get some friends to sign up under you and you'll get that GC even faster!!

dannyzmom said:
I am only 100 points away from earning another $25 gift certificate -- and I JUSt earned one like 2 days ago!! Woo Hoo!!

I'm getting frustrated with this :( I've played almost 600 times and only have 2910 points! I thought you said we'd start winning points faster once we played 100 times. Ugh! I keep the volume off unless it's a music video. You're right..they are pretty good.

I can't become addicted until I start winning something!! :( Hope it's soon.

I keep playing, but every now and then it messes up my computer.

GeorgiaPeach said:
I'm getting frustrated with this :( I've played almost 600 times and only have 2910 points! I thought you said we'd start winning points faster once we played 100 times. Ugh! I keep the volume off unless it's a music video. You're right..they are pretty good.

I can't become addicted until I start winning something!! :( Hope it's soon.

It should be moving faster for you - refer friends, too - that REALLY speeds it up!

I have 756 plays and am only at 3400 points. Does it go faster after your referrals sign up? sigh... I'm being impatient aren't I?

quiverfull7 said:
I have 756 plays and am only at 3400 points. Does it go faster after your referrals sign up? sigh... I'm being impatient aren't I?

MUCH MUCH faster with referrals

I wanna play!!! What is this????:eek:

I think they need to give me a prize with most consecutive losses, the most points I have gotten, not that I have played as much as you all, was 100 and that was only 1 friggin' time, the FEW others that I have won were 10 or *gasp* 25, lol.

I've lost a TON of times too. I have played sooooooo many times though that I have won 500 twice. Oh well... time to go click.

I have 221 plays and 1725 points. Do you know if your chances are increased to win if you pick the numbers yourself or do a quick pick? Just wondering what the best odds are. I have been doing quick picks so I can do work and not spend as much time picking my own numbers.

http://www.netwinner.com/?signupCode=luv2cook

Last edited:
I think the best odds are the quick pick. Not only is it faster, but the computer is more likely to select numbers to play that the computer will actually pick.

Related to Netwiner - Already Got Another $25

1. What is Netwiner - Already Got Another $25?

Netwiner - Already Got Another $25 is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers who host a party and earn at least $200 in sales can receive an additional $25 in free product credit.

2. How can I participate in Netwiner - Already Got Another $25?

To participate in Netwiner - Already Got Another $25, you must host a Pampered Chef party and earn at least $200 in sales. You can host a party in-person or online through a virtual party.

3. When does Netwiner - Already Got Another $25 take place?

Netwiner - Already Got Another $25 is an ongoing promotion that typically runs for a few months at a time. The specific dates will be announced by Pampered Chef through their website, social media, and email newsletters.

4. How do I redeem my $25 in free product credit from Netwiner - Already Got Another $25?

Once you have qualified for the Netwiner - Already Got Another $25 promotion, you will receive a promo code via email. You can then use this promo code during the checkout process to apply the $25 credit towards your purchase.

5. Can I combine Netwiner - Already Got Another $25 with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, Netwiner - Already Got Another $25 cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn Host Rewards and take advantage of any current customer specials that may be available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
vhadley
Replies
Views
cookn' katie
  • chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam