• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nervous About Upcoming Surgery: Adnoids, Deviated Septum, and Spur Removal

In summary, KG is having oral surgery and is having to delay her work schedule because of it. She is also worried about the surgery.
apriljc
I am having surgery on Thursday and I am starting to get nervouse and back out. I am having my adnoids taken out, my deviated septum fixed, and a spur scraped out of my nose. I hate people messing with my face, expecially with my nose or eyes. I am really not looking forward to the after surgery. I just hope this helps me breath better. This last week has been a terrible week for me. My sister is due in March and she got put on strict bed rest, my dad is having a test done this week on his kidney, my uncle has a spot on his kidney that they think is cancer, and both of my boys have been coughing with runny noses all week. Oh and also my DH grandpa may have prostate cancer. I sure hope things start to look up.
Thanks for listening to me vent and complain.

When it rains, it pours, but not to worry, everything will be fine. (If it makes you feel any better, I've got big-time surgery coming up that makes your's look like a good manicure under a general.) You'll all be fine!

Hang in there April - you will be fine!!!
I will keep you (and your family) in my thoughts and prayers!Are you doing outpatinet or inpatient? Will you bring your laptop with you into recovery??

Take catalogs and recruiting info for all the people who work there!Ugg...sometimes I think I need a hobby - too much PC on the brain :D

Oh, and I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. I meant to say that first.

Good luck to you!

My DH had his deviated septum fixed two years ago. He breathes MUCH MUCH better now. It was SO worth it!

Thanks for the support. I use to work at the hopital and will see a lot of the girls that I use to work with so that is a good thing. I had thought of taking my PC bag but they told me only to bring my case for my glasses. KG, what kind of surgery are you having?, if you don't mind me asking?

Good luck April!! Look at the positives...like you'll see some of your old work friends, and as was suggested, maybe try to strike up some business with them! And, hey, you can fit some business cards in your glasses case if you can't bring a bag!!!

I hope everything goes well. We'll all be thinking about you here.:)

I had my adnoids taken out when I got my tonsils out at 21 yrs old. It really put me down for a good 4-5 days. They say it is harder on adults than children and it really is. Anyway I didn't have close to what you are having done, but I am glad I had them taken out. It has been 7 yrs now and I don't get sick as much as I used to. My sinuses are so much better with my adnoids out. You will do fine and let your family take care of you. Milk if for all it's worth. My husband always does even if he has a headache.

Last edited:
apriljc said:
Thanks for the support. I use to work at the hopital and will see a lot of the girls that I use to work with so that is a good thing. I had thought of taking my PC bag but they told me only to bring my case for my glasses.

KG, what kind of surgery are you having?, if you don't mind me asking?
I'm scheduled for major oral surgery. I'm going to have to have several weeks of HBO therapy before the surgery and for at least two weeks afterward. That's really screwing up my work schedule.

And before the rest of you smartdonkeys (like me) jump on HBO - that's not cable movies, it's HyberBaric Oxygen therapy.

Awww...KG, you took the wind out of my sails!!!Seriously, I hope you both have perfect surgeries and get tons of fabulous treatment!

I'm surprised you didn't accuse me of taking a dive. ;)

Related to Nervous About Upcoming Surgery: Adnoids, Deviated Septum, and Spur Removal

1. How do I know if I have all the necessary tools and equipment to start cooking with Pampered Chef?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have access to our comprehensive list of recommended tools and equipment for cooking and hosting parties. You can also reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for recommendations and tips on which tools are essential for starting out.

2. How do I promote my Pampered Chef business and reach potential customers?

Pampered Chef provides multiple platforms and resources for promoting your business, such as social media, word of mouth, and hosting parties. We also offer training and tips on how to effectively market your business to reach potential customers.

3. How do I handle customer complaints or returns?

If a customer has a complaint or is unsatisfied with a product, it is important to handle the situation promptly and professionally. You can reach out to our customer service team for assistance and follow our return policy guidelines for handling returns or exchanges.

4. How do I make sure I am following all food safety guidelines when using Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef products are designed with safety and durability in mind. However, it is important to always follow food safety guidelines and instructions for proper use and care of our products. We also offer resources and training on food safety for our consultants.

5. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn an income, receive discounts on products, and build a network of customers and fellow consultants. You also have access to training, resources, and support from the company to help you succeed in your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefa
  • Jean DeVries
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jean DeVries
Replies