• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Needed: Used Merrill Coffee Thermus - Willing to Pay a Good Price!

In summary, the Merrill Coffee Thermus is a kitchen and dining product manufactured by the brand Merrill. It has a capacity of 1.5 liters, made of durable stainless steel, and can be used for both hot and cold beverages. The product comes with a 1-year warranty from the manufacturer, but it is advised to check the specific details before purchasing.
MGG
Hi Everyone,
OK my mom is going to kill me. I bought a Merrill coffee thermus and my mom fell in love with it! I told her I would order her one and I've procrastinated and now they are gone. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE does anyone have one they would part with. At this point I'll settle for used (I'd keep it and give mom mine)--I'll risk the coodies. Please let me know ASAP--short of a kidney-name your price.

Related to Needed: Used Merrill Coffee Thermus - Willing to Pay a Good Price!

1. Who is the manufacturer of the Merrill Coffee Thermus?

The Merrill Coffee Thermus is manufactured by the brand Merrill, which specializes in kitchen and dining products.

2. What is the capacity of the Merrill Coffee Thermus?

The Merrill Coffee Thermus has a capacity of 1.5 liters, which is equivalent to about 6 cups of coffee.

3. Is the Merrill Coffee Thermus made of stainless steel?

Yes, the Merrill Coffee Thermus is made of durable stainless steel, ensuring the longevity of the product.

4. Can the Merrill Coffee Thermus be used for both hot and cold beverages?

Yes, the Merrill Coffee Thermus is designed to keep both hot and cold beverages at their desired temperature for hours.

5. Does the Merrill Coffee Thermus come with a warranty?

Yes, the Merrill Coffee Thermus comes with a 1-year warranty from the manufacturer. However, it is always recommended to check the specific warranty details before purchasing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamela
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pamela
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefcharity
  • cookwithtiffany