• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Needed Asap!!! Feb Guest Special Page 2

So it's a lot of work to put them all together. :( I also have to get ready to go to work. I need a clone!
schel
Needed asap!!! Feb & March guest special page 2Can anyone change these to word doccuments for me? I need to put it horizontally on the back page so I can post it on the back of my order forms.
Thanks!
My order forms are also attached, so you can see what I mean. We got a new computer and it has word 2007 on it and I can not get anything to work!! :eek:
Schel

Attachments

• gs_10feb.pdf
    406.9 KB · Views: 281
  • gs_10mar.pdf
    299.6 KB · Views: 241
  • Generic 2009 OOF.doc
    63.5 KB · Views: 352
Last edited:
The 2 pages side by side on one 8-1/2 x 11??

kam said:
The 2 pages side by side on one 8-1/2 x 11??

No, just page 2 twice side by side.
I print my side by side order form then flip it over and put the page 2 for feb side by side so the guests have no questions as to pricing of the stones they are ordering.
I print the special up always side by side on page 2 with the guest special on my order forms so I can get 2 forms out of one sheet of paper.
Thanks.
Schel

OK, I'll do one with page 2 twice, but here is one with both pages...in case anyone else is interested. You can type your info in where it says Consultant Info.

I'll post the revised page 2 in a minute.

Attachments

• Feb2010Guest_1p_fillable.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 319
Oh, I get it now. When I first saw your post, it only had Feb listed.

Will this work?

Attachments

• Feb2010Guest_2up.pdf
    363.1 KB · Views: 339
kam said:
Will this work?

Perfect perfect perfect!!! Thank you so much.

Could you do March for me as well.

This will buy me some time until I can figure out my new computer.
Thank you sooooo much again!
Schel

Attachments

• gs_10mar.pdf
    299.6 KB · Views: 253
Last edited:
schel said:
Perfect perfect perfect!!! Thank you so much.

Could you do March for me as well.

This will buy me some time until I can figure out my new computer.
Thank you sooooo much again!
Schel

No problem! Here is March.

Attachments

• Mar2010Guest_2up.pdf
    560.1 KB · Views: 389
kam said:
No problem! Here is March.

Oh thank you! You're an angel!
Schel

Schel, just FYI ... you are using the old logo. You can find the new one in the Policy & Procedures. ;)Oh, and don't forget that we have to ask for their billing zip now. You might want to add that on your outside order forms. ;)

Also, if you're in a pinch in the future, you can se the scaling in Adobe Reader to "Multiple Pages Per Sheet" and it'll print it half-sized. You do have to flip it and run it through the printer again to get the second one, but in a pinch it's an option.

Sheila said:
Schel, just FYI ... you are using the old logo. You can find the new one in the Policy & Procedures. ;)

Oh, and don't forget that we have to ask for their billing zip now. You might want to add that on your outside order forms. ;)

Thanks, but I have a new computer and until I get it figured out, it has to stay the way it is. Trying to put 4 packets together this AM has taken me 4 hours! :eek:
& I have to get ready to go to work. I need a clone!
Schel

The OOFs for each month on the PC website have the prices listed for each of the Guest Specials on them for February then what is free on the March ones. I have to use those because my tax for regular products is 9.75% (one of the highest in the USA) and the Food Tax is 5.5%.

Related to Needed Asap!!! Feb Guest Special Page 2

1. What is the February guest special for Pampered Chef?

The February guest special for Pampered Chef is the Quick Cooker Set. This set includes the Quick Cooker, Quick Cooker Accessories, and the Quick Cooker Recipe Book. It is perfect for preparing quick and delicious meals for the whole family.

2. How much does the Quick Cooker Set cost?

The Quick Cooker Set is currently priced at $279. This includes the Quick Cooker, Quick Cooker Accessories, and the Quick Cooker Recipe Book. However, this price may vary depending on any additional promotions or discounts that may be offered.

3. Is the Quick Cooker Set available for purchase online or only through a consultant?

The Quick Cooker Set can be purchased both online and through a consultant. You can visit our website to place an order or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to purchase the set.

4. What are the benefits of purchasing the Quick Cooker Set?

The Quick Cooker Set is a versatile and time-saving cooking tool that allows you to prepare delicious meals in a fraction of the time. It also comes with a variety of accessories and a recipe book to help you make the most out of your Quick Cooker.

5. Is the Quick Cooker Set covered by a warranty?

Yes, the Quick Cooker Set is covered by a 3-year limited warranty. This covers any defects in materials or workmanship. If you encounter any issues with your Quick Cooker, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharpechef
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies