• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Needed Asap Bridal Shower Apron

In summary, the Needed Asap Bridal Shower Apron is a high-quality 100% cotton fabric apron that is durable and comfortable to wear. It can be personalized with the bride's name using a variety of fonts and thread colors for the embroidery. The apron is designed to fit most sizes with an adjustable neck strap and long waist ties. It is also machine washable, but it is recommended to wash it on a gentle cycle with cold water and hang it to dry. Bulk orders for bridal shower parties are also available, and customers can contact their Pampered Chef consultant for more information and to place an order.
My Order is on hold and I never received an email. Just so happen to see it today and its been on hold a WEEK!! Bridal show in 1 week!

I need an Apron!! If anyone has one they can send me, I can pay you VIA PayPal for Shipping and Apron... Or Pay you Via PayPal for shipping and Send you the one back when I get it.

my email is [email protected]

I recently had a rush for an apron also. Found a plain white one at Michaels for guests to write on for the bride - went over quite well!

I apologize for the delay in your order and for not receiving an email about it being on hold. Can you please provide me with your order number so I can look into this for you? In the meantime, I will also reach out to our customer service team to see if they can expedite your order for you. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and I hope we can resolve this quickly for you.

1. What is the material of the Needed Asap Bridal Shower Apron?

The needed Asap Bridal Shower Apron is made of high-quality 100% cotton fabric, making it durable and comfortable to wear.

2. Can this apron be personalized with the bride's name?

Yes, the Needed Asap Bridal Shower Apron can be personalized with the bride's name. You can choose from a variety of fonts and thread colors for the embroidery.

3. Is the apron one-size-fits-all?

Yes, the Needed Asap Bridal Shower Apron is designed to fit most sizes. It has an adjustable neck strap and long waist ties to ensure a comfortable fit for everyone.

4. Is this apron machine washable?

Yes, the Needed Asap Bridal Shower Apron is machine washable. We recommend washing it on a gentle cycle with cold water and hanging it to dry to prevent any shrinking or damage.

5. Can I order this apron in bulk for a bridal shower party?

Yes, you can order the Needed Asap Bridal Shower Apron in bulk for a bridal shower party. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information and to place a bulk order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vtolin
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
vtolin
  • ChristyF
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • wadesgirl