• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Your Pampered Partner Expertise!!!

In summary, to successfully submit your first show with a hostess who is moving out of state, you will need to change the shipping address for both the guests' orders and the host order in the "Order Information" section. If needed, have your hostess pay for the shipping fees for the host order. If you have any further questions or need assistance, reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant support team.
KimmyDarling
I am trying to submit my first show, but it's a little odd. I'm hoping y'all can help me maneuver through Pampered Partner to make it go through correctly.

Here's the situation:

My hostess is moving out of state this weekend. So there are two things that need to happen. First, her guests' orders need to be shipped to me (but for $4). Second, the host order should be shipped to the new, out of state address (but if she pays shipping, it's fine).

How would you go about doing this?

Thanks for your advice!

The simplest thing I can think of is to submit the show with a co-host. Have her order everything for herself on the co-host order, which would then be shipped to the new address for her. The "special shipping" will apply, of course.

By submitting the show with a co-host, all of the guests' orders would be shipped where you need them and her order goes where she wants it to go.

Did this make sense?

That's what I thought, too. Now, when I try to balance, I get "Host Order required for this show (Order Information Screen)."

KimmyDarling said:
That's what I thought, too. Now, when I try to balance, I get "Host Order required for this show (Order Information Screen)."

I figured it out!!! I had myself checked as "co-host!"

Now it's ready to roll. Thanks!

Hi there!

I'm sorry to hear that your hostess is moving out of state, but don't worry, we can definitely help you navigate through Pampered Partner to make sure everything goes smoothly. To ship the guests' orders to you for a $4 fee, you will need to change the shipping address in the "Order Information" section before submitting the show. You can do this by clicking on the "Change" button next to the shipping address and entering your address. As for the host order, you can also change the shipping address to the new out of state address in the same way. Just make sure to communicate with your hostess about the shipping fees and have her pay for it if necessary. If you have any further questions or need additional help, please don't hesitate to reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant support team. They will be more than happy to assist you. Best of luck with your show!

Related to Need Your Pampered Partner Expertise!!!

1. What services do you offer as a Pampered Partner Expert?

As a Pampered Partner Expert, I offer a variety of services including spa treatments, manicures and pedicures, hair styling, makeup application, and massage therapy. I also provide personalized pampering packages for special occasions or events.

2. Do you travel to clients' locations for services?

Yes, I offer mobile services and can travel to clients' homes or venues for their convenience. This is perfect for group events or parties where everyone can enjoy a pampering session together.

3. How do I book an appointment with you?

You can book an appointment with me by contacting me directly through phone or email. I also have an online booking system available on my website for added convenience.

4. Are your services for women only?

No, my services are not limited to women only. I welcome clients of all genders and ages to indulge in some pampering and self-care.

5. Can I purchase a gift certificate for your services?

Yes, I offer gift certificates for my services which make for a thoughtful and indulgent gift for a loved one. You can purchase them directly from me or through my website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • dancedivine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
dancedivine
  • archie