• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need White Lap Boards? Check Out These Deals!

In summary, "Fs: 19 White Lap Boards" are durable, double-sided lap boards that measure 9 inches by 12 inches and can be used with both dry erase and wet erase markers. They are sold in a set of 19 and come with a storage box for easy organization. To clean, simply use a damp cloth or mild cleaning solution, avoiding abrasive cleaners.
thehaleykitchen
Gold Member
For Sale:

19 white lap boards - Merrill sold these for $31.95 for 12

Please make an offer ~ shipping will be $10.95 - they all fit in a medium flat rate shipping box from the USPS.

Email me at
[email protected]

Thanks!

Karen

Just a key thought when shipping because it happened to me, make sure to wrap them in bubble wrap or something to protect the edges. I bought some lapboards from here and quite a few of them were damaged in shipping because they were loose in the box (and I was missing one but that was another story!).

Related to Need White Lap Boards? Check Out These Deals!

1. What are "Fs: 19 White Lap Boards"?

"Fs: 19 White Lap Boards" are white, double-sided lap boards that are perfect for various kitchen tasks such as meal planning, recipe writing, and grocery lists. They are made from durable materials and are easy to clean.

2. What are the dimensions of the lap boards?

The lap boards measure 9 inches by 12 inches, making them compact and easy to store. They are also lightweight, making them convenient to use for various kitchen tasks.

3. Can these lap boards be used with wet erase markers?

Yes, these lap boards are designed to be used with both dry erase and wet erase markers. This allows for more versatility in their use and makes them perfect for various kitchen tasks.

4. Are the lap boards sold individually or in a set?

The lap boards are sold in a set of 19, making them perfect for larger families or those who like to have multiple lap boards for different tasks. They also come with a storage box for easy organization.

5. How can I clean the lap boards?

The lap boards can be easily cleaned with a damp cloth or paper towel. For tougher stains, a mild cleaning solution can be used. It is important to avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbing too hard to prevent damaging the surface of the lap boards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
TishJacobson
  • MHPampered
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
MHPampered
  • christinaspc