• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need to Be on the Chef Success Consultant List? Here's How!

.Welcome to Chef Success!! I don't think I ever posted on your original welcome thread started by Carolyn! :D
Jilleysue
Silver Member
:(Help. How do I get my name on the Consultant list on Chef Success?:(

Jilleysue said:
:(Help. How do I get my name on the Consultant list on Chef Success?:(

Go to Consultants and then at the bottom of the page there is Add New Entry... ;) there you go!

Wow...Thank you soo much. I was worried. I had to do a BAZILLION posts or something....LOL

By the way, welcome to Chef Success!! I don't think I ever posted on your original welcome thread started by Carolyn!

You're welcome. I was trying to figure that out for like 30 minutes, no joke when I came to this site. :D

SillyChef said:
You're welcome. I was trying to figure that out for like 30 minutes, no joke when I came to this site. :D

Do you like HIM? :)

Admin Greg said:
Do you like HIM? :)

Yeah. You can tell? lol. Also I have a celebrity crush on BAM. ;) Why do you?

I am confused..but thanks for the welcome!!!! I am reading and trying to figure everything out. It is just so much fun!!!!

gilliandanielle said:
By the way, welcome to Chef Success!! I don't think I ever posted on your original welcome thread started by Carolyn!

Thank you. Thanks for the warm welcome!! It's awesome to feel soo part of something INSTANTLY!!!

Jilleysue said:
I am confused..but thanks for the welcome!!!! I am reading and trying to figure everything out. It is just so much fun!!!!

HIM- is a band. The Heartogram I have as my Avatar is a design of theirs. I also said I LOVE Bam Margera. ;) He is a skater and hangs out with HIM. :D HTH

I get it now! I was confused also! Once you said Bam I remembered that he puts that design on everything because he loves the band!

Thanks for the clarification. I really didn't understand Greg's comment at all, and have no idea who HIM or Bam are. Guess I'm showing my age...:D

Diane

dianevill said:
Thanks for the clarification. I really didn't understand Greg's comment at all, and have no idea who HIM or Bam are. Guess I'm showing my age...:D

Diane

Wheeeeeeeeewwwww.....I'm right there with you Diane. I still get confused when someone says they used to listen to The WHO??:confused: and I would say WHAT?? LOL!!

PCGINA said:
Wheeeeeeeeewwwww.....I'm right there with you Diane. I still get confused when someone says they used to listen to The WHO??:confused: and I would say WHAT?? LOL!!

LOL!!! :D :D :D

Wow, Glad I wasn' t the only on this one....LOL. I felt like I was going crazy...LOL

Related to Need to Be on the Chef Success Consultant List? Here's How!

1. How can I make someone love me?

Unfortunately, love cannot be forced or manipulated. The best way to find love is to focus on yourself, be confident, and surround yourself with positive people who appreciate and care for you as you are.

2. Why am I always the one who loves more in a relationship?

It's important to remember that every relationship is unique and there is no one right way to express love. It's important to communicate with your partner about your feelings and make sure that you are both on the same page.

3. What if I feel like no one will ever love me?

It's normal to feel this way at times, but it's important to remember that there is someone out there for everyone. Focus on building your self-confidence and surrounding yourself with positive people who appreciate and care for you.

4. How do I know if someone truly loves me?

Love is shown through actions, not just words. If someone consistently shows care, respect, and support for you, it is likely that they truly love you. However, it's important to have open and honest communication with your partner to ensure that your feelings are reciprocated.

5. Can I make someone love me by changing myself?

No, you should never change who you are for someone else. True love is accepting and loving someone for who they are, flaws and all. Focus on being the best version of yourself and the right person will love and appreciate you for who you are.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
PamperedChefTerri
  • Shelly Flanagan
  • General Chat
Replies