• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need to Add a Personal Recruit...

In summary, adding a personal recruit to your Pampered Chef business allows you to expand, reach sales goals, and earn additional income through commission. To add a recruit, simply share your consultant link. There is no limit to the number of recruits you can have and you can earn rewards such as free products and trips. No specific rank is required to add personal recruits.
ChefLisa
Hi all!

I really need to add a personal recruit this month. I want to offer my own special for signing in June and qualifying in the first 30 days. Please share with me your ideas on what I can offer.

This is in addition to everything Pampered Chef is offering in June and July as sales incentives.

Thanks!
Lisa

Do you have any extra products that you want to give away?

Business supplies?

PC$?

Reimbursement of part of their kit? (I attended a workshop that Amy Cherkof sp? did at NC 2 years ago and she said that she reimburses $50 if they qualify in 30 days - not sure if that was all the time or sometimes.)

I have given a $25.00 incentive when I've needed it but they had to qualify w/in 30 days.....
someone else I know gave a piece of cookware that she had away...

I offer cash back. I offered a gal in January $25 back and she did it.

Related to Need to Add a Personal Recruit...

1. What are the benefits of adding a personal recruit?

Adding a personal recruit allows you to expand your Pampered Chef business by sharing the opportunity with others. It can also help you reach your sales goals and earn additional income through commission on your recruit's sales.

2. How do I add a personal recruit?

To add a personal recruit, simply share your Pampered Chef consultant link with someone who is interested in joining the company. They can use your link to sign up and become your personal recruit.

3. Is there a limit to how many personal recruits I can have?

No, there is no limit to the number of personal recruits you can have. The more recruits you have, the more potential for growth and success in your Pampered Chef business.

4. Can I earn any rewards for adding personal recruits?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers rewards for adding personal recruits. You can earn free products, discounted products, and even trips by reaching certain milestones in recruiting.

5. Do I have to be a certain rank to add personal recruits?

No, you do not have to be a certain rank to add personal recruits. Anyone can share the opportunity and add personal recruits to their Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• josh_j_216
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
loreo
  • Energizermom
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • DebbieSAChef