• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Need Tips for Creating a Kids' Kitchen Cooking Show?

In summary, healthy snack ideas for kids include fruit and vegetable sticks with dip, homemade trail mix, yogurt with granola and fruit, and whole grain crackers with cheese. To get kids involved in meal prep, have them help with tasks such as washing and chopping vegetables, measuring ingredients, and assembling dishes. Fun and easy recipes for kids to make include homemade pizza, fruit smoothies, mini quiches, and build-your-own tacos or sandwiches. To encourage a picky eater to try new foods, involve them in the cooking process and offer small portions alongside familiar ones. For convenient and healthy kids' lunches, options include whole grain wraps or sandwiches, veggie and hummus platters, and pasta salads with added protein. These lunches
OhmyDLM
Silver Member
Can anyone share with me any tips and tricks or any tried and true methods they might have for a kids in the kitchen cooking show? And how about an invite, got any you could share?

For some reason my computer isn't letting me look at files in the files section of this website or chefsuccess today so any help would be very appreciated!

<3 Darcy

Ok, so my computer finally let me into the files section, weird, but anywhoo...

I took an old invite and revamped it for what I needed, here it is for those who may like to use it. However, I'd still love ANY tips/tricks and successful methods you might have!

Attachments

• Kids in the Kitchen Invite.doc
    80.5 KB · Views: 219
Hi Darcy,I would be happy to share some tips and tricks for a kids in the kitchen cooking show. Firstly, it's important to keep the recipes simple and easy to follow, as kids may not have a lot of experience in the kitchen. You can also involve them in the preparation process, such as measuring ingredients or mixing batter.In terms of an invite, you can create a fun and colorful invitation using clip art or pictures of food. You can also include a fun cooking-related activity or game to get the kids excited about the show.As for accessing files on the website, have you tried clearing your browser's cache or using a different browser? Sometimes that can help with technical issues. If not, you can also reach out to the website's customer support for assistance.Hope this helps and good luck with your cooking show!

Related to Need Tips for Creating a Kids' Kitchen Cooking Show?

What are some healthy snack ideas for kids?

Some healthy snack ideas for kids include fruit and vegetable sticks with dip, homemade trail mix, yogurt with granola and fruit, and whole grain crackers with cheese.

How can I get my kids involved in meal prep?

One way to get kids involved in meal prep is to have them help with tasks such as washing and chopping vegetables, measuring ingredients, and assembling dishes. You can also let them choose a recipe and have them help follow the instructions.

What are some fun and easy recipes for kids to make?

Some fun and easy recipes for kids to make include homemade pizza, fruit smoothies, mini quiches, and build-your-own tacos or sandwiches. These recipes allow for creativity and can also be adapted to fit dietary restrictions.

How can I encourage my picky eater to try new foods?

One way to encourage a picky eater to try new foods is to involve them in the cooking process. When kids feel like they are a part of making the meal, they are more likely to try new things. Also, try offering small portions of new foods alongside familiar ones and be patient as it may take several attempts for a child to warm up to a new food.

Are there any healthy and convenient options for kids' lunches?

Yes, there are plenty of healthy and convenient options for kids' lunches. Some ideas include wraps or sandwiches made with whole grain bread, veggie and hummus platters, and pasta salads with added protein such as chicken or beans. You can also prep and pack these lunches in advance to save time during busy mornings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Deb Bixler
Replies
Views
Grandmarita
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM