• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need the 40 in 4 Minutes Flier for Your Guest List?

In summary, "Guest List: 40 in 4 Minutes" is a game created by Pampered Chef to help consultants gather a list of 40 potential guests for parties or events in just 4 minutes. It consists of a deck of 40 cards with prompts or questions related to hosting a party, and participants write down names of potential guests in response to these prompts. The game can be used by anyone, not just Pampered Chef consultants, and can be purchased through the Pampered Chef website or a consultant. Tips for using the game effectively include having a clear introduction, using a timer, and following up with potential guests on the list.
Madsen7
Does anyone have the 40 in 4 minutes flier?
Thanks.

This is the one I use:

Attachments

• 50 Guests In 5 Minutes.doc
    86.5 KB · Views: 402
Thank you so much. That's awesome. Do you or anyone else also have a flier that my host can easily fill in names and addresses (I don't have the PC one and I'm giving out the packet today). I want to send out the postcards. Thanks again.
Dana Madsen

That one is cute. I'm totally going to use it!
Thanks.
Dana Madsen

Related to Need the 40 in 4 Minutes Flier for Your Guest List?

1. What is "Guest List: 40 in 4 Minutes"?

"Guest List: 40 in 4 Minutes" is a fun and interactive game created by Pampered Chef to help consultants quickly and easily gather a list of 40 potential guests for their parties or events in just 4 minutes.

2. How does "Guest List: 40 in 4 Minutes" work?

The game consists of a deck of 40 cards, each with a different prompt or question related to hosting a party or event. The consultant will go through the deck and ask each prompt to a group of people, such as friends, family, or colleagues. The participants will then write down the names of anyone who comes to mind for that prompt, creating a list of 40 potential guests in just 4 minutes.

3. Is "Guest List: 40 in 4 Minutes" only for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, the game can be used by anyone looking to quickly gather a list of potential guests for a party or event. While it was created by Pampered Chef, it can be adapted for any direct sales or party plan business.

4. How can I purchase "Guest List: 40 in 4 Minutes"?

The game can be purchased through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. It is also often included as a free gift with a purchase or as a host reward for hosting a Pampered Chef party or event.

5. Are there any tips for using "Guest List: 40 in 4 Minutes" effectively?

Yes, it's important to have a clear and concise introduction to the game so that participants understand the purpose and rules. It's also helpful to have a timer and encourage participants to write quickly. Additionally, make sure to follow up with the potential guests on the list to invite them to your party or event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BadGirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • StacieB
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • Pampered Angel