• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need some June blast inspiration? Download our new email templates now!

In summary, the "June Blasts Have Been Posted" event is a promotion by Pampered Chef where new, exclusive products are released for a limited time. The June Blasts will be available starting on June 1st until June 30th, or while supplies last. They can be ordered online, through a consultant's personal website, a catalog, or at a Pampered Chef party. The number of products included may vary, but typically 5-10 new products are released. The June Blasts are available to all customers in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico, but may not be available in other countries.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
You can download them under email templates, iContact, or build-your-own.

I made a Father's day special, a Cool & Serve, and a combined one with both.

Enjoy!

Bummer, just sent out a makeshift one yesterday! Yours looks so much nicer!

I just sent out something on Thursday too and this is so much better. No problem either way. I love the blasts and will use them to pass out to people that I didn't e-mail. I should know better and wait for Joy!

I'm so sorry I've been a little slow lately. My Brownies are now on summer break so I am hoping to have a little extra time to catch up. Whoever said volunteering to be a Girl Scout leader only takes a couple hours a month was on crack!

Hi there!

Thank you for sharing your June blast inspiration! I love the idea of a Father's Day special and the Cool & Serve product. I also appreciate the option to combine the two for a unique offer. I will definitely be checking out the new email templates for some more creative ideas. Thanks again for sharing!

What is the "June Blasts Have Been Posted" event?

The "June Blasts Have Been Posted" event is a special promotion by Pampered Chef where new, exclusive products are released for a limited time.

When will the June Blasts be available?

The June Blasts will be available starting on June 1st and will continue until June 30th, or while supplies last.

Can I order the June Blasts online?

Yes, the June Blasts can be ordered online through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant's personal website. They can also be ordered through a catalog or at a Pampered Chef party.

How many products will be included in the June Blasts?

The number of products included in the June Blasts may vary, but typically there are around 5-10 new products released during this event.

Are the June Blasts available to all customers?

Yes, the June Blasts are available to all customers in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico. They may not be available in other countries where Pampered Chef is not currently operating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethby
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • krahema
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
amandaC
  • almondfarm