• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Quick Curried Chicken Recipe From Itsgood4 You!

In summary, the conversation is about someone looking for the Quick Curried Chicken recipe from the It's Good for You cookbook. They are having trouble finding their cookbooks, so someone offers to email them the recipe. The recipe includes step-by-step instructions for preparing the dish, which includes chicken, bell peppers, curry powder, coconut milk, and pineapple. The person who has the recipe says it is one of their favorites and highly recommends it. The conversation ends with the person thanking the other for their help and expressing their love for curry.
ChefBurke
Silver Member
Could someone PLEASE email me the Quick Curried Chicken recipe from its good for you cookbook... Sigh! I have NO idead where my cookbooks are!! VERY FRUSERATING! And I want to cook this tonight & need the recipe to go to the store for ingredients...THANKS In Advance!!!

Quick Curried Chicken
(It's Good For You!...pg 91)

3 cups hot cooked white rice
1 medium green bell pepper
1 medium red bell pepper
1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
1 Tbls ground curry powder
2 tsp cornstarch
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1/4 tsp salt
1 garlic clove, pressed
1 (14 oz) can light coconut milk
1 (14 oz) can pineapple chunks in juice, drained
2 Tbls snipped fresh cilantro leaves
Chopped peanuts or toasted coconut (optional)

1. Prepare rice according to package directions; keep warm.

2. Meanwhile, cut bell peppers and chicken into 1-inch pieces using Chef's Knife. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine curry powder, cornstarch, ginger and salt; mix well. Add chicken; toss to coat evenly.

3. Heat Family (12-in) Skillet over high heat until hot. Lightly spray pan with nonstick cooking spray. Add chicken and garlic pressed with Garlic Press. Cook and stir 6-7 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Remove from skillet.

4. Reduce heat to medium-high. Add bell peppers; cook and stir 1-2 minutes. Stir in coconut milk, pineapple and chicken; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer over low heat 15 minutes or until sauce thickens. Add cilantro; mix gently. Serve over rice. Sprinkle with peanuts or toasted coconut, if desired.

Makes 6 servings.

Thanks! If ya havent tried this yet-its one of my favs!!!!

You're welcome - it sounds delicious! I love curry!!!

Hi there!I'm sorry to hear that you can't find your cookbooks, that can definitely be frustrating. Luckily, I have the Quick Curried Chicken recipe from the It's Good for You cookbook and I'd be happy to email it to you. Just send me your email address and I'll get it over to you as soon as possible. Happy cooking!

Related to Need Quick Curried Chicken Recipe From Itsgood4 You!

What ingredients do I need for the quick curried chicken recipe from Itsgood4 You?

For this recipe, you will need:
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh cilantro, chopped (optional)

Can I use a different protein instead of chicken?

Yes, this recipe can easily be adapted to use other proteins such as tofu, shrimp, or chickpeas. Simply adjust the cooking time accordingly.

How do I make this recipe vegetarian/vegan-friendly?

To make this recipe vegetarian, you can substitute the chicken broth with vegetable broth and use a plant-based yogurt instead of Greek yogurt. To make it vegan, omit the yogurt altogether or use a dairy-free alternative.

Can I make this recipe in advance?

Yes, this recipe can be made in advance and stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Simply reheat in a pan or in the microwave before serving.

Can I freeze leftovers of this recipe?

Yes, this recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months. Allow it to cool completely before transferring to an airtight container or freezer-safe bag. Thaw in the refrigerator before reheating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• julmarsala
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
babywings76