• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Need Motivation for Your Meeting Reminder Postcards?

In summary, Beth is thinking of sending out postcards to her team to remind them about upcoming meetings. She is considering a "you won't want to miss" message rather than a postcard that just reminds the team about the meeting. The meeting is on Monday, so the card will likely arrive next week.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I was thinking about sending a meeting reminder postcard out to my team. anyone have one to share? I need something motivating.

Sorry, I do not have anything like that. Just like with guest at our shows, I think a quick phone call is the best way to remind them.

Well, that works for my team because of our size.

I don't do reminder postcards (we just do emails), but the director I pair up with to do meetings had a great idea that we implemented probably a year ago. We reward for consistent meeting attendance so we have a "repeat attendance" drawing every month at our meetings. At the meeting, each person fills out a postcard addressed to themselves. A week before the meeting, Karen (the other director) sends them out. I guess it is kind of a reminder about the meeting, but more importantly, the consultant has to bring it to the meeting and it gets entered into the drawing for a selection from this big basket we have with smaller products or business supplies. It is kind of fun to reward those who consistently come to meetings every month.

I know it's not quite the same as a reminder post card, but I thought I'd throw it out there as an idea to build attendance.:)

This isn't something that I want to do every month, just every so often. Since I'm newly promoted I wanted to do something extra this month to try and get all of my team to attend. I did send them an email, but I thought that getting a little reminder in the mail would be nice too. And, I'm just too busy (and uncreative) right now to work on making one! I do have some blank PC post cards so maybe I'll just send those with a "hope to see you" message.

pamperedlinda said:
This isn't something that I want to do every month, just every so often. Since I'm newly promoted I wanted to do something extra this month to try and get all of my team to attend. I did send them an email, but I thought that getting a little reminder in the mail would be nice too. And, I'm just too busy (and uncreative) right now to work on making one! I do have some blank PC post cards so maybe I'll just send those with a "hope to see you" message.

Make it a "you won't want to miss" message instead. When I read hope to see you it says to me that I have an option to not go but if someone says there will be value there (special training, a goodie, a freebie...) I am all about being there.

Thanks Beth. Absolutely, I want to make a positive statement on the card. Our meeting is Monday the 14th so I want them to get the card next week.

1. How do I place an order for Meeting Reminder Postcards?

To place an order for Meeting Reminder Postcards, simply visit our website and select the desired design and quantity. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant to place an order.

2. Can I customize the design of the Meeting Reminder Postcards?

Yes, you can customize the design of the Meeting Reminder Postcards with your own text or logo for an additional fee. Please contact your consultant for more information.

3. How soon will my Meeting Reminder Postcards be delivered?

Our standard processing time for Meeting Reminder Postcards is 3-5 business days. Shipping time will vary depending on your location. You can track your order status on our website or through your consultant.

4. Can I order Meeting Reminder Postcards in bulk?

Yes, we offer bulk ordering options for Meeting Reminder Postcards. Please contact your consultant for more information on pricing and available quantities.

5. What if I need to make changes to my order?

If you need to make changes to your order, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant as soon as possible. Changes may be possible depending on the status of your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Melissa78
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • DuenFounnyHok
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pckelly