• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Instructions for Digital Thermometer?

In summary, to use the Pampered Chef Help!! :) Need Instructions feature, simply click on the "Help" button on the top right corner of any page on the website. You can also request specific instructions for a product by clicking on the "Request Instructions" button on the Help page. Once requested, you will receive an email with a link to access the instructions, or you can find them under the "My Requests" tab. This feature is free to use and if you cannot find the instructions you need, you can contact customer service for assistance.
yummybytes
Silver Member
Hi All,

Does anyone know how I can get a replacement Usage and Care card for a customer for the Digital Thermometer? Is there an online repositry for such things? Alternatively, does anyone by chance have the instructions and a scanner that would be able to scan them for me? I had a woman call me out of the blue yesterday that ordered the item years ago and lost the instructions to it. She asked if I could get her a copy and I would totally love to impress her with that.

Thank you!!
-Jenn

you can download and print all use and care from CC. Not sure about
Discontinued items.

Nope -- not on CC even though its in the outlet. I checked there already :(

Here's the PIG page for it.

(I guess I need to go in and update my files with the current stuff before it disappears from CC.)

Attachments

• 2243_digitalthermometer.pdf
    172.8 KB · Views: 4,486
your files ann?? do you keep a copy of all the use and care on your computer?

A while back, I was downloading all the PIG pages and storing them for situations just like this. I got out of the habit, though. Maybe that's what I'll do today.

I've started doing that - I can read them all off-line that way and I use them to study details about products.And it's making me grumpy that the information guides for fall products aren't there yet. How can I *study*? :(

Ann -- I love you!!! :) Thank you so much!! :) :)

Related to Need Instructions for Digital Thermometer?

1. How do I use the Pampered Chef Help!! :) Need Instructions feature?

To use the Help!! :) Need Instructions feature, simply click on the "Help" button on the top right corner of any page on our website. This will bring up a search bar where you can type in your question or concern and find helpful instructions and tips.

2. Can I request specific instructions for a particular product?

Yes, you can request specific instructions for a product by clicking on the "Request Instructions" button on the Help page. This will prompt you to enter the product name and any specific details or concerns you have regarding the instructions you need.

3. How do I access the instructions I requested?

Once you have requested instructions for a product, you will receive an email with a link to access the instructions. You can also find the instructions by clicking on the "My Requests" tab on the Help page. From there, you can view and download any instructions you have requested.

4. Are there any fees for using the Help!! :) Need Instructions feature?

No, there are no fees for using the Help!! :) Need Instructions feature. It is a free service provided to our customers to help them better use and enjoy their Pampered Chef products.

5. What if I can't find the instructions I need?

If you are unable to find the instructions you need through the Help!! :) Need Instructions feature, you can contact our customer service team for further assistance. They will be happy to help you with any questions or concerns you have regarding our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yummybytes
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • yummybytes
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Pamulia