• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Ideas for Bookings From a Multi Vendor Fundraiser - Please

In summary, Elaine is looking for creative ways to add more shows to her calendar and raise money for a cause she believes in. She is considering a booth, raffle, and donation options.
Elaine C
Gold Member
You are all so creative out there I hope you can help me. I am doing a multi vendor fund raiser at a fundraising event for a cause I really believe in (Rett Syndrome foundation). The main event is a horse show and the vendor area is another way to try and raise funds.

My calendar could really use some shows so I want to raise money for the group - but I would really like to add shows to my calendar. Any ideas out there?

I have been thinking of a few creative ways to add shows and raise funds - but would love to hear what you might suggest.

My very empty calendar thanks you!

Well, if I understand you correctly, you have a booth set up (are you donating money/product for having the booth or is it free?) If it's free, consider donating a product they can raffle off on the big day of their fundraiser. You could also donate $2.00 (or whatever amount you can afford) per show that is booked and held from that day (have a big calendar they can pick a date from right there with a money jar next to it and each time someone picks a date to book a show you can "drop your money into the money jar" to show your host you are committed to this fundraiser and it's a great visual, you can even "challenge" your host to match your funds:)

Just a few ideas. Of course you can always raffle off a "free show" to anyone that fills out the drawing slip.

Hope that helps.

Thanks. It is free. The organiuzation will get the fund raiser percentage of any product sold -but because it is more of a booth set up instead of a typical show I wanted to make sure that I raised money - and was able to get bookings.

I am going to do a raffle and sell tickets for 1.00 with all money going to Rett Syndrome. I will have them fill out a drawing slip so I have follow up leads. I will also have first prizes of free kitchen shows. The grand prize being the raffle basket.

Also - I will offer donations on the spot for shows booked and I think a big calendar and money jar is a good visual. Thank you for that.

My calendar is pretty empty since I had surgery in March and did not work for about 4 weeks. I am feeling great and need to restart the business with a strong summer.

Elaine

Related to Need Ideas for Bookings From a Multi Vendor Fundraiser - Please

What is a multi vendor fundraiser?

A multi vendor fundraiser is an event where multiple vendors come together to sell their products or services in order to raise money for a cause or organization. It is a great way to support local businesses while also giving back to the community.

How can Pampered Chef help with a multi vendor fundraiser?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality kitchen products that are perfect for fundraisers. We also have a dedicated fundraising program that allows organizations to earn a percentage of sales made through their event.

What are some ideas for booking Pampered Chef parties at a multi vendor fundraiser?

One idea is to offer a Pampered Chef cooking demonstration at the event, where guests can learn new recipes and see our products in action. Another idea is to have a Pampered Chef booth where guests can browse and purchase products directly. Additionally, you can offer incentives such as discounts or free products for guests who book parties at the event.

How can we promote Pampered Chef at a multi vendor fundraiser?

There are many ways to promote Pampered Chef at a multi vendor fundraiser. You can include our logo on event flyers or promotional material, have a dedicated Pampered Chef table or booth, and offer special promotions or discounts for guests who purchase Pampered Chef products at the event.

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party at a multi vendor fundraiser?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party at a multi vendor fundraiser not only supports a good cause, but it also allows guests to experience our products in person and learn new recipes. Additionally, the host can earn free and discounted products, and the organization can earn a percentage of sales made through the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chozengirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • welch628
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies