• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need ideas for a full-page invitation for a holiday brunch show?

In summary, an "Invitation for Christmas Show" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef where you can see and purchase the latest holiday products, learn new recipes and cooking techniques, and enjoy exclusive discounts and promotions. To get invited, current customers will receive an email invitation while non-customers can request an invitation through a consultant or the website. Guests are welcome to attend and there is no cost, but some products and promotions may require a purchase. The Christmas Show will feature live cooking demonstrations, product displays, interactive games, and special offers, making it a fun and informative event to kick off the holiday season.
mrssyvo
Hi all, I hope you can help me, as I am not very good at creating things- I have a good friend who is having a show for me Decemebr 9th. Initially it was to be a brunch show, but she is inviting SO MANY people (and she has a business, so I am sure a lot will come) that is she afraid it will be too many, so we are changing it to a Holiday open house Brunch (from 10:00 AM to 1 PM) and I would like to use a full -page invitation instead of the post-card ones. I did a search already, and did not come up with anything. Any ideas?

Here are my ideas for a holiday full page invite...

Attachments

• Holiday 1.doc
    201 KB · Views: 396
  • Holiday 4.doc
    32.5 KB · Views: 356
  • Holiday promo flyer 1v2.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 397
  • Merry Christmas Flyer.doc
    91.5 KB · Views: 459
Here they are in PDF except for one which was a graphic and therefore I could not modify to remove the contact info.

Attachments

• Holiday 1.pdf
    319.8 KB · Views: 409
  • Holiday 4.pdf
    30.6 KB · Views: 310
  • Merry Christmas Flyer.pdf
    145.5 KB · Views: 624
Thank youThank you, I love the graphics on these.

1. What is an "Invitation for Christmas Show"?

An "Invitation for Christmas Show" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef where you can see and purchase the latest holiday products, learn new recipes and cooking techniques, and enjoy exclusive discounts and promotions. It's a fun and festive way to kick off the holiday season!

2. How do I get invited to the Christmas Show?

If you are a current Pampered Chef customer, you will receive an email invitation with all the details and a link to RSVP. If you are not yet a customer, you can reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to request an invitation.

3. Can I bring a friend or family member to the Christmas Show?

Absolutely! We encourage you to invite your friends and family to join you at the Christmas Show. Just make sure to include their names in your RSVP so we can plan accordingly.

4. Is there a cost to attend the Christmas Show?

No, there is no cost to attend the Christmas Show. It is a free event for our valued customers and their guests. However, please note that some products and promotions may require a purchase.

5. What can I expect at the Christmas Show?

The Christmas Show will feature live cooking demonstrations, product displays, interactive games, and special offers. You will also have the opportunity to taste delicious recipes and learn new kitchen tips and tricks from our knowledgeable consultants. It's a festive and informative event that you won't want to miss!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • pamperedval
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • babywings76
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies