• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help with Registry Cards? Check Out These Letters!

In summary, a registry email or letter is a convenient way to share your Pampered Chef registry with friends and family. It can be easily customized and includes a link to your registry. You can create one by logging into your account and clicking on the "Registry" tab. It also allows you to include a personal message and track who has viewed it. There is no limit to the number of people you can send it to.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
I'm going to post two letters that my good friend Cherie shared with me. I hope they can help someone. Let me know if you can't open them. I use Word 2007 and some have problems with it.

Bobby

Now I feel stupid. I can't figure out how to upload a file. Help please or contact me and I will email them to you.

Bobby

Bobby... click on go advanced and scroll down... there it will have a place for uploading file. hth! good luck!

Two Registry LettersThanks for the help. I'm uploading them now.

Bobby

Attachments

• E-Mail Registry Letter.doc
    27 KB · Views: 712
  • Wedding Info Letter.doc
    100 KB · Views: 883
These are great. Thank you for sharing.

Shannon

I got it now. For some odd reason I can't open it on my laptop which has Vista but I can get it on my desktop which has Windows XP. Has anyone else with Visat had that problem

The wedding info letter is exactly what I need as a friend just got engaged on Saturday night and I was just briefly telling her last night about the registry.

Thanks for sharing, Bobby!

Thanks so much! Exactly what I needed! YOU ROCK!

The great think about the internet...a flier posted 4 years ago can still come in handy! The letter is outdated in the sense that registry cards are no longer provided, but enough is the same that it provides a good summary, which is what I was hoping to find!

Related to Need Help with Registry Cards? Check Out These Letters!

What is a registry email or letter?

A registry email or letter is a way to inform your friends and family about your Pampered Chef registry. It includes a link to your registry and can be easily shared through email or printed out to be included in wedding invitations or shower invitations.

How do I create a registry email or letter?

You can create a registry email or letter by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Registry" tab. From there, you can customize your email or letter with a personal message and the link to your registry.

Can I include a personal message in my registry email or letter?

Yes, you can include a personal message in your registry email or letter. This is a great way to thank your guests for their support and let them know how much their gift means to you.

Can I track who has viewed my registry email or letter?

Yes, you can track who has viewed your registry email or letter. Simply log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Registry" tab. From there, you can see a list of recipients and if they have viewed your email or letter.

Is there a limit to how many people I can send my registry email or letter to?

No, there is no limit to how many people you can send your registry email or letter to. You can share it with as many friends and family members as you'd like to make sure everyone knows about your Pampered Chef registry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tbsigma94
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Dyanna
Replies
Views
chefSherry