• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help With My First Recruit! Woo Hoo!

In summary, a member of a direct sales company called Chef Success shares that they have just signed their first recruit and are excited to recruit more. They ask for advice on what files to send their new recruit, and fellow members congratulate them and offer helpful tips such as staying in regular communication and providing resources for their recruit to get started. The conversation ends with the original member thanking everyone for their help and sharing that they have found helpful files to send to their recruit.
ginamkiely
Hey everyone,

I just signed my first recruit!! I wasn't into recruiting at all until I signed this one and now I have the bug... I want more!! BEFORE I start on that I want to make sure this girl gets off to a great start.

Does anyone have and files I can send her about what to do now that she signed? Like, open checking account, order business cards, get booking, stuff like that.

I really appreciate it!
Thanks SO much for your help
Gina

Last edited:
I don't have files to send you but I wanted to congratulate you!! Awesome job and good luck with your new recruit!

Congratulations! Don't have files either, but I would just keep in contact with her. Let her know she can call or e-mail you as much as she needs with questions. She will have a lot at first. Set up regular calls, maybe weekly, and maybe daily e-mails with a tip a day or something like that.
Someone here will give you some files.

Congratulations! I will have to look but it's too late tonight and someone more gifted at keeping up with their files will most likely post very soon... I just wanted to give you a big WAY TO GO!

someone has posted a "what to do while you wait for your kit" in the files section. I think the most important thing you could do to help her get off to a great start is to get her on the phone NOW to be booking her January and rounding up some catalog shows for December!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Thanks so much guys. I found a TON of great files on here last night and sent them all to her, and she even signed up on here too. I'm sure she'll be as addicted as we all are very soon.

GOOD LUCK ROSEMARY!

What is "Need Help With My First Recruit! Woo Hoo!"?

"Need Help With My First Recruit! Woo Hoo!" is a phrase commonly used in the recruiting industry to express excitement and enthusiasm about finding and hiring a new employee for the first time.

Why do people say "Woo Hoo!" when they find their first recruit?

The phrase "Woo Hoo!" is often used to express joy, excitement, and celebration. Finding and hiring your first recruit can be a significant milestone and cause for celebration in the recruiting process.

How can I get help with my first recruit?

There are many resources available for those who need help with their first recruit. You can seek guidance and advice from experienced recruiters, attend workshops or training sessions, or seek out online forums and communities for support and advice.

What are some common challenges when recruiting for the first time?

Recruiting for the first time can present various challenges, such as lack of experience, limited resources, and unfamiliarity with the recruiting process. It can also be challenging to find the right fit for your company culture and effectively communicate your company's values and goals to potential candidates.

How can I ensure a successful first recruit?

To ensure a successful first recruit, it is essential to have a clear understanding of your company's needs and values, conduct thorough research on potential candidates, and establish a structured and efficient recruiting process. It is also crucial to communicate openly and effectively with your chosen candidate and provide proper support and guidance during their onboarding process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nay62
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • KimoMakano
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
KimoMakano
  • EmilyStraw