• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help with Mini Catty Insert for Sept/Oct Specials?

We're only getting a holiday one that we can order October 1!! That sucks....how come we don't get it?? Doesn't make much sense to me!
kam
Staff member
I said somewhere on here (who knows where??) that I would post this when HO posted the Sept / Oct specials.

This is what I am putting in my mini-catty. I cut out the center and have two vertical strips. Cut pretty close to the lines and it should fit.

It has to be folded once to fit in the mini (height-wise).

I have attached a Word file (which might not look right when you pull it up due to the margins) so that you can change as needed. But I am also attaching the pdf so it will print OK. I took my name out of the pdf. Just stamp or label at the top.

I know some of the details on the cookware are a little blurry. Not sure how important that is. I think I am OK with that, I just want to get the word out.

Attachments

• MiniCattyInsertSeptOct2008.doc
    838 KB · Views: 577
  • MiniCattyInsertSeptOct2008_noname.pdf
    614.9 KB · Views: 463
WOW!! This is GREAT! thanks for sharing....:D

Thank You! I was just getting ready to send out some mini catalogs too!

This is awesome. Thank you.

Ohh that looks nice.. thanks for sharing!

Thanks for sharing. Looks great!

Looks GREAT!! Great job!!.. You guys are so computer literate!! I just cut paste and copy off of others ideas!

That's awesome! Thanks for sharing.

Just one question....what mini-cat are you sending out??

Thanks so much!! I was just thinking last night that I needed to make one up. This helps A LOT!!!

Thank you very much!

thanks for sharing kathleen!

PChefPEI said:
That's awesome! Thanks for sharing.

Just one question....what mini-cat are you sending out??

The one for new Fall/Winter items...you guys get the same type of mini catty, right?

Thanks for sharing! :thumbup:

Perfect!!! Now if I only had enough ink!!!!
Thanks for sharing!
Nicole

I am really new at this...how do I insert my own info in the fab insert you've done? Thanks so much Alice Harper Birmingham, AL

Beautiful!! Thanks so much for sharing!:)

Alice Harper said:
I am really new at this...how do I insert my own info in the fab insert you've done? Thanks so much Alice Harper Birmingham, AL

If you open the Word one (or the PDF one if you own the ENTIRE adobe software) you double click where her name and other info is. This will probably open up the "text window." Delete her info, and put your name and number in!

HTH

Actually, I left my name off of the pdf file so you can just print it and stamp or label your own info.

But Kelly is right. The Word one has my name in it and you can replace my info wih yours.

Does anyone know the order number for the mini cattys?

Yes it is JG05

Thanks!!! This is just want I was looking for!

KellyTheChef said:
The one for new Fall/Winter items...you guys get the same type of mini catty, right?

Nope! :( We're only getting a holiday one that we can order October 1!! That sucks....how come we don't get it?? Doesn't make much sense to me! :grumpy:

What is the Mini Catty Insert Sept Oct?

The Mini Catty Insert Sept Oct is a seasonal catalog released by Pampered Chef that features new and popular products for the months of September and October.

Can I order from the Mini Catty Insert Sept Oct?

Yes, you can order any products featured in the Mini Catty Insert Sept Oct through a Pampered Chef consultant or through the Pampered Chef website.

Are there any special offers or discounts in the Mini Catty Insert Sept Oct?

Yes, there may be special offers or discounts on select products in the Mini Catty Insert Sept Oct. Check with your Pampered Chef consultant or on the website for more details.

How often is the Mini Catty Insert Sept Oct released?

The Mini Catty Insert Sept Oct is released once a year, typically in late August or early September.

Can I host a party and feature products from the Mini Catty Insert Sept Oct?

Yes, as a host, you can choose to feature products from the Mini Catty Insert Sept Oct at your party. Your Pampered Chef consultant can help you plan and incorporate these products into your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chef4u2
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
pcdreelin