• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help With a Kid Theme Event

In summary, Sarah is doing an event at a nonprofit museum where she will be helping kids learn about healthy eating and using Pampered Chef tools. She is not allowed to try to sell the tools to the parents unless they approach her first, and she has some ideas for recipes that she would like to do.
sarahsellcm
Silver Member
I am doing an event at a nonprofit museum that will be four weeks long. It is one hour event once a week the entire month of March. I get to help the kids learn about healthy eating and help them use Pampered Chef tools. I am not allowed to try to sell the tools to the parents UNLESS they approach me first.

What I want to know is what type of recipes should I try to do? Does anyone have handouts you hand out at a kid friendly shows? Any help you can give me would be great. Thank you!

Sarah

there is a real simple yummy recipe sugar cookie pizza lotta fresh fruit or the banana split brownie pizza.

Could you do some different versions of sandwiches using the cut-n-seal? The processed ones are not the healthiest nor the cheapest.

The food chopper to "finely" chop veggies to add to sauces, other items.

Maybe the DCB for potato chowder? Fajitas since that's healthy or any pasta/chicken/veggie dish? I have a lot of moms who buy the dcb for the quickness and healthy aspect of meals they can prepare in it. Older kids can help also. It is so heavy that I wouldn't want my kids lifting it but they can certainly help preparing things in the dcb.

yummy salads or salsa using the salad choppers?

My kids LOVE when I use the mandoline (since they can help). They like crinkle cut "any" veggies, crinkle sweet potatoes with cinnamon and then baked, or regular potatoes with some of our rubs sprinkled on and then baked.

Sorry I don't have any more specific recipes. I am still new and was trying to think of things that I do with my 3 year olds.

Hope I at least helped you think of something cool to do. Sounds like fun!

Good luck!!

Related to Need Help With a Kid Theme Event

1. How can I incorporate my child's favorite characters into the event?

One way to incorporate characters into a kid-themed event is to use themed decorations such as tablecloths, plates, and cups. You can also have a themed cake or cupcakes featuring your child's favorite character. Another idea is to have a costume party where guests can dress up as their favorite characters.

2. What are some fun activities for kids at the event?

Some fun activities for kids at a themed event can include arts and crafts stations, face painting, a bounce house, or games related to the theme. You can also have a photo booth with props featuring the theme for kids to take pictures with.

3. How can I make the food kid-friendly?

One way to make the food kid-friendly is to have a variety of options such as finger foods, mini versions of popular dishes, and fun snacks like popcorn or fruit skewers. You can also incorporate the theme into the food, such as making themed cupcakes or sandwiches shaped like characters.

4. What are some budget-friendly ideas for a kid-themed event?

To stick to a budget, consider making your own decorations such as paper cutouts or using items you already have at home. You can also have a potluck or ask guests to bring a dish to share. Instead of hiring entertainment, ask friends or family to help with activities or games.

5. How can I make the event enjoyable for both kids and adults?

Incorporate activities and games that both kids and adults can participate in, such as a scavenger hunt or family-friendly trivia. You can also have a designated area for adults to socialize while the kids are entertained. Another idea is to have a craft or DIY station where kids and adults can work together to make something related to the theme.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
  • EmilyStraw
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
Replies
Views
esavvymom