• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Making a 3 Month Flyer for May/June/July?

In summary, Kam is planning on making flyers for May-June-July. She is looking for help and is hopeful someone will post one.
lizzypooh7
Gold Member
I know there is someone out there that is handy with the computer and making flyers...I need all the help I can get and I was hoping someone could make a 3 month flyer for may june and july PLEASE
THANKS!!

Kam usually posts one, but I'm sure it'll take her at least a day or two to pull it together. The info just went up last night, and I do believe she does have a 9-5 job too.

I didn't realize it just went up last night...kinda funny cuz I just happened to look last night :)

i hope someone posts one too thanks!

NooraK said:
Kam usually posts one, but I'm sure it'll take her at least a day or two to pull it together. The info just went up last night, and I do believe she does have a 9-5 job too.

Yes, I am planning on doing one! I usually try to get it done right after the specials are posted, but, we were out of town this weekend - (NASCAR race) and we just got home. I will complete it tomorrow and post it early evening!

And, I figured the CN would post on Monday rather than Friday - being that Friday was a day early.

Thanks! :)

kam said:
Yes, I am planning on doing one! I usually try to get it done right after the specials are posted, but, we were out of town this weekend - (NASCAR race) and we just got home. I will complete it tomorrow and post it early evening!

And, I figured the CN would post on Monday rather than Friday - being that Friday was a day early.

Thanks! :)

THANKS, Kam! You are awesome!:thumbup:

Yes Kam you are awesome! I need the flyers and unfortunately I can't make them myself :(
Thanks so much for doing them!!!

1. What is the 3 Month Flyer May/June/July?

The 3 Month Flyer May/June/July is a promotional flyer from Pampered Chef that features special deals and discounts for the months of May, June, and July.

2. How do I access the 3 Month Flyer?

You can access the 3 Month Flyer May/June/July through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Can I use the deals and discounts from the 3 Month Flyer online?

Yes, the deals and discounts from the 3 Month Flyer can be used online by entering the corresponding promo code at checkout.

4. Are there any exclusions or limitations on the deals and discounts in the 3 Month Flyer?

Some deals and discounts in the 3 Month Flyer may have exclusions or limitations, which will be stated on the flyer. Please read the details carefully before making a purchase.

5. Can I combine the deals and discounts from the 3 Month Flyer with other promotions?

No, the deals and discounts from the 3 Month Flyer cannot be combined with other promotions, unless otherwise stated. Please refer to the terms and conditions on the flyer for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • chef cathy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam