• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Finding a Missing Recipe? Anyone Have it?

In summary, if you accidentally delete a recipe from your Pampered Chef account, you can easily recover it by going to your "My Recipes" page and selecting the "Recently Deleted" tab. To access a recipe saved from a previous Pampered Chef party, go to your "My Recipes" page and click on the "Parties" tab. You can also revert back to the original version of a modified recipe by going to your "My Recipes" page and selecting the "Versions" tab. If you can't find a recipe on the Pampered Chef website, you can use the search bar or browse through categories and use filters. Finally, you can share your saved recipes with others by clicking on the "Share" button on your "
SillyChef
Anyone have this recipe handy? I looked it up on the PC website and they don't have it posted. Thanks!

Here you go:

Iced Coffee Latte (Casual Cooking Cookbook)

1/3 cup instant coffee granules
1/2 cup boiling water
1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
2 cups cold water
1 quart cold low-fat chocolate milk
Ice cubes

1. Place coffee granules in Small Batter Bowl and carefully add boiling water. Whisk using Stainless Steel Whisk. Whisk in sweetened condensed milk and cold water until completely blended.

2. Pour coffee mixture into Quick-Stir Pitcher. Add chocolate milk; plunge to mix. Chill at least one hour. Serve over ice.

Thanks a million!

My hubby loves this. He says it is better than the bottles of Starbucks you can get.

Oh yum... this sounds good!

Thanks, I caught this thread on my way to the supermarket. I am trying it today since we all love the starbucks stuff too.

Related to Need Help Finding a Missing Recipe? Anyone Have it?

1. What should I do if I accidentally deleted a recipe from my Pampered Chef account?

If you accidentally deleted a recipe from your Pampered Chef account, don't worry! You can easily recover it by going to your "My Recipes" page and clicking on the "Recently Deleted" tab. From there, you can select the recipe you want to restore and click on the "Restore" button.

2. I can't find a recipe that I saved from a previous Pampered Chef party. How can I access it?

If you saved a recipe from a previous Pampered Chef party but can't find it, you can access it by going to your "My Recipes" page and clicking on the "Parties" tab. From there, you can view all the recipes from past parties and easily find the one you're looking for.

3. I accidentally modified a recipe and saved it. Can I revert back to the original version?

Yes, you can revert back to the original version of a recipe that you modified. Simply go to your "My Recipes" page and click on the recipe you want to revert. Then, click on the "Versions" tab and select the version you want to restore. Finally, click on the "Restore" button to revert back to the original version.

4. I can't find a recipe that I saw on the Pampered Chef website. How can I locate it?

If you saw a recipe on the Pampered Chef website but can't find it, you can use the search bar at the top of the page to search for it. You can also browse through the different recipe categories or use the filters to narrow down your search.

5. Can I share my saved recipes with others?

Yes, you can easily share your saved recipes with others. Simply go to your "My Recipes" page and click on the recipe you want to share. Then, click on the "Share" button and choose the method you want to use to share the recipe (email, social media, etc.).

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Endora
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedK
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • lacychef