• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Choosing a Grilling Recipe

Invert a small bowl in a larger bowl. Using tongs, remove the corn from the grill or broiler and steady the ears upright, 1 at a time, on the inverted bowl. Using the back of a knife, scrape the kernels from the cobs. Dress with the lime juice.3. In a small saucepan, bring the cream, chipotle, adobo sauce and lime peel to a boil over medium heat on the stovetop only (cream requires a babysitter and the grill heat is too high). Lower the heat to a low, slow boil and cook until reduced slightly.4. In
JessieG1212
I have a show this Sunday afternoon and the host would like my demo to be something on the grill. Any ideas??

In the files section, type grill and a whole bunch will pop up.

The Italian Grill Pizza is popular.

You can also grill chicken with one of our rubs....or shrimp with one of our rubs/sauces.

Grilled fruit is yummy.

Someone just posted a great idea....see: Kabob-less Kabob show - Pampered Chef

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
In the files section, type grill and a whole bunch will pop up.

The Italian Grill Pizza is popular.

You can also grill chicken with one of our rubs....or shrimp with one of our rubs/sauces.

Grilled fruit is yummy.

Someone just posted a great idea....see: Kabob-less Kabob show - Pampered Chef

thanks!! I like the Italian grilled pizza and the Cheesy Pita Bread Wedges

I like to do grilled Hawaiian chicken. It's a great way to demo the pineapple wedger.

I'm doing Gourmet Stuffed Burgers for tonights party.. Hostess's husband will be using some of my grilling tools.

Glad you found them. Tonight's host is making beer in a chicken, using our grilling tools....the guests and I will be making the sides. Using the grill tray and basket...will post to let you know how it goes.

Just came across this recipe and it sounds YUMMY! May be able to modify for a show? If not, it's a great way to highlight our guest special. Email it to anyone who bought/earns the kernel cutter. You could also adapt it to be less spicy.

Roasted Corn Tostadas
Ingredients:
• 6 ears corn, shucked
• Vegetable oil, for drizzling
• Ancho chile or traditional chili powder, for sprinkling
• Salt and pepper
• Grated peel and juice of 1 lime
• 1 cup heavy cream
• 1 chipotle chile in adobo sauce, seeded & finely chopped, plus 1 tablespoon sauce
• One 15-ounce can spicy vegetarian refried beans
• Chopped iceberg or romaine lettuce, for topping
• 2 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped, for topping
• 1 small red onion, finely chopped, for topping
• Drained and sliced pickled jalapeño chiles, or giardiniera (pickled vegetables), for topping
• Chopped cilantro (optional), for topping
• Eight 4- to 6-inch flour or corn tortillas
• 2 1/2 cups shredded monterey jack or mild mexican melting cheese
Directions:
1. Preheat an outdoor grill or preheat a broiler to high and position a rack on the second shelf. Dress the corn with a little oil and season with a sprinkle of chile powder, salt and pepper. Grill or broil the corn, turning occasionally, until tender and evenly charred, 12 to 15 minutes. Invert a small bowl in a larger bowl. Using tongs, remove the corn from the grill or broiler and steady the ears upright, 1 at a time, on the inverted bowl. Using the back of a knife, scrape the kernels from the cobs. Dress with the lime juice.

In a small saucepan, bring the cream, chipotle, adobo sauce and lime peel to a boil over medium heat on the stovetop only (cream requires a babysitter and the grill heat is too high). Lower the heat to a low, slow boil and cook until reduced slightly.

In another small saucepan, combine the refried beans and 1/4 cup water on the grill or over medium-low heat. Heat through and remove from the grill.

While the beans heat, line up your toppings. Char the tortillas on the grill or under the broiler, then top with the beans and some of the cheese. Melt under a covered grill or the broiler for 1 minute. Save a little cheese for garnish.

Serve 2 tostadas per person. Top each tostada with a mound of corn, the chipotle cream, the remaining cheese, the lettuce, tomatoes, onion, pickled chiles and cilantro, if using.

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Just came across this recipe and it sounds YUMMY! May be able to modify for a show? If not, it's a great way to highlight our guest special. Email it to anyone who bought/earns the kernel cutter. You could also adapt it to be less spicy.

Roasted Corn Tostadas
Ingredients:
• 6 ears corn, shucked
• Vegetable oil, for drizzling
• Ancho chile or traditional chili powder, for sprinkling
• Salt and pepper
• Grated peel and juice of 1 lime
• 1 cup heavy cream
• 1 chipotle chile in adobo sauce, seeded & finely chopped, plus 1 tablespoon sauce
• One 15-ounce can spicy vegetarian refried beans
• Chopped iceberg or romaine lettuce, for topping
• 2 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped, for topping
• 1 small red onion, finely chopped, for topping
• Drained and sliced pickled jalapeño chiles, or giardiniera (pickled vegetables), for topping
• Chopped cilantro (optional), for topping
• Eight 4- to 6-inch flour or corn tortillas
• 2 1/2 cups shredded monterey jack or mild mexican melting cheese
Directions:
1. Preheat an outdoor grill or preheat a broiler to high and position a rack on the second shelf. Dress the corn with a little oil and season with a sprinkle of chile powder, salt and pepper. Grill or broil the corn, turning occasionally, until tender and evenly charred, 12 to 15 minutes. Invert a small bowl in a larger bowl. Using tongs, remove the corn from the grill or broiler and steady the ears upright, 1 at a time, on the inverted bowl. Using the back of a knife, scrape the kernels from the cobs. Dress with the lime juice.

In a small saucepan, bring the cream, chipotle, adobo sauce and lime peel to a boil over medium heat on the stovetop only (cream requires a babysitter and the grill heat is too high). Lower the heat to a low, slow boil and cook until reduced slightly.

In another small saucepan, combine the refried beans and 1/4 cup water on the grill or over medium-low heat. Heat through and remove from the grill.

While the beans heat, line up your toppings. Char the tortillas on the grill or under the broiler, then top with the beans and some of the cheese. Melt under a covered grill or the broiler for 1 minute. Save a little cheese for garnish.

Serve 2 tostadas per person. Top each tostada with a mound of corn, the chipotle cream, the remaining cheese, the lettuce, tomatoes, onion, pickled chiles and cilantro, if using.

WOW - does that sound good!

I made the 30 minute ribs the other night- it was a hit! I cooked them in the DCB, then popped them on the grill & sauced them. I will admit to having used a bottled sauce, but I'm sure anything will be great on them. I'd love to do a grilling show sometime, too.

Doesn't it Becky? I'm looking forward to making these soon.

Cookinfletch- I love the rib recipe. I usually micro them for 10-12m and then finish them off on the grill too.

Related to Need Help Choosing a Grilling Recipe

What are some easy and flavorful grilling recipes?

Some easy and flavorful grilling recipes that are popular among our customers include grilled chicken skewers with a honey mustard glaze, grilled shrimp tacos with avocado salsa, and grilled vegetable kabobs with balsamic glaze.

What are some vegetarian or vegan grilling options?

We offer a wide variety of vegetarian and vegan grilling options, such as grilled portobello mushrooms with balsamic glaze, grilled vegetable and tofu skewers, and grilled corn on the cob with herb butter.

How can I add more flavor to my grilled meats?

You can add more flavor to your grilled meats by marinating them for at least 30 minutes before grilling. You can also use a dry rub or sprinkle some herbs and spices on the meat before grilling. Another option is to baste the meat with a flavorful sauce while it's cooking.

What are some healthy grilling options?

We have many healthy grilling options, such as grilled salmon with lemon and herbs, grilled chicken and vegetable skewers, and grilled fruit skewers with honey and cinnamon. You can also choose lean cuts of meat and use a grilling basket to cook vegetables without adding extra oil.

How can I prevent my food from sticking to the grill?

To prevent your food from sticking to the grill, make sure to preheat it before adding the food. You can also lightly brush the grill grates with oil or use a non-stick cooking spray. Another option is to use a grilling mat or foil to create a non-stick surface.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Amanda_RI
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • monicag
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies