• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Need December Show Pasta Suggestion

It looks great and festive, and the spinach leaves provide the green and grape tomatoes provide the red. It can be made ahead of time or served right away, and it's a great way to show the best of both worlds with the pasta and the dessert.
pampchef.angel
I have a host who wants to do pasta and chocolate for her recipes at her December show. I don't know how to incorporate pasta into a holiday show! She's expecting a large crowd...any suggestions are welcomed!

I would do the Grilled Chicken Penne al Fresco... it feeds a lot, it's really good, makes a good demo and incorporates the DCB in the microwave! Can't get better than that. Don't worry about making the pasta festive, make the dessert festive. Maybe do something ahead of time or do a skillet cake, show the best of both worlds! or do some cookies with the new cookie press... or a trifle. The festive desserts are endless, but I'd go with the al Fresco for the pasta.

The new Zesty Ravioli would be great! It looks great and festive in the skillet. The spinach leaves provide the green and when you garnish with grape tomatoes that provides the red.

janetupnorth said:
The new Zesty Ravioli would be great! It looks great and festive in the skillet. The spinach leaves provide the green and when you garnish with grape tomatoes that provides the red.

Oh yeah, that's good! I haven't tried that one, that's why I always forget about it, guess I'd better try it out!

you can add green and red peppers to the penne al fresco also, cilantro, etc.

lauriedip said:
you can add green and red peppers to the penne al fresco also, cilantro, etc.

It has cherry tomatoes, so that would take care of the red and fresh basil would be green!

The creamy one pot pasta!! Yum!

That one was so hit and miss to customers that I don't do it.

I've tried the Zesty Ravioli skillet on a few crowds and have gotten excellent feedback on it!

1. What is a good pasta dish to feature at a December show?

One popular pasta dish to showcase at a December show is our Festive Tortellini Salad. It features festive holiday colors and flavors with a combination of tortellini, cranberries, spinach, and a homemade balsamic dressing.

2. Can you recommend a pasta dish that is easy to make for a large crowd?

Our Baked Ziti with Sausage and Peppers is a great option for feeding a large group. It can easily be prepared ahead of time and then baked in the oven, making it a convenient and delicious choice for any December show.

3. I have guests with dietary restrictions, do you have any pasta options for them?

We offer a variety of gluten-free and vegan pasta options, such as our Gluten-Free Vegetable Lasagna or our Vegan Butternut Squash Ravioli. These dishes are both delicious and suitable for guests with dietary restrictions.

4. Can I make a pasta dish in one of your kitchen products?

Absolutely! Our Quick Cooker is perfect for making dishes like our Quick Chicken Alfredo or our Quick Beef Stroganoff. These dishes can be made in under 30 minutes, making them a great option for a December show with limited time.

5. Do you have any suggestions for a pasta dish that kids will enjoy?

Our Mac and Cheese with Bacon and Broccoli is sure to be a hit with kids and adults alike. It's a fun twist on a classic dish, and the addition of bacon and broccoli adds extra flavor and nutrition.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ltricarico
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • ChefSandyR
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • otisbg