• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Customer Connection Help Please

AnnIn summary, the speaker is having trouble with sending out HomeMade for the Holidays emails through Customer Connection. They are unable to choose a substitution variable and the preview email is showing their own name instead of the selected contact's name. The respondent suggests that this is a common trick used by websites to reduce processing load and recommends double checking the selected contact and reaching out to tech support for assistance. They also suggest a temporary solution of manually inserting the contact's name into the email.
merego
I am in Customer Connection
trying to send out several e-mails for the HomeMade for the Holidays.
I choose my contact and go to the e-mail, choose HomeMade for the Holidays.
It then says Insert Substitution, with a drop down box that says insert substitution variable you can click and it see
Contact first name
Contact last name
It wont let me choose either, it stays on insert substitution variable.
If I go to preview the e-mail it says
Hello Meredith which is me, not the person I clicked on as my contact.

Anyone else having this problem?:confused::confused:
I have e-mailed tech support but wanted to see if anyone else had this problem and knew how to fix it.

TIA

Mere

It puts your name as the variable in the preview, so that they system doesn't actually have to read the database to see which contacts you have selected. It'll be correct when it's sent.

chefann said:
It puts your name as the variable in the preview, so that they system doesn't actually have to read the database to see which contacts you have selected. It'll be correct when it's sent.

Ahhhh, how did you know that? it didn't tell me that anywhere. I didn't want to send a host an e-mail that said Hello Meredith~ ha ha.
Thanks Ann, you know everything!!:)

That's a pretty common "trick" used by websites. Lots of them will use the user's name for a preview, instead of the data file. It reduces the processing load on the system.

Hi Mere,I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with sending out your HomeMade for the Holidays emails. I haven't personally experienced this issue, but I would recommend double checking that you have selected the correct contact before trying to insert the substitution variable. It's also possible that there may be a glitch with the email system, so it's good that you have reached out to tech support for assistance. In the meantime, you could try sending the emails manually by copying and pasting the contact's first and last name into the email. Hopefully, the issue will be resolved soon and you can continue to connect with your customers about this exciting promotion. Best of luck!Happy cooking,

1. How can I contact customer service for help?

To connect with customer service, you can call the toll-free number listed on our website or use the live chat feature to speak with a representative online. You can also submit a support ticket through our website for assistance.

2. What information do I need to provide when seeking customer connection help?

In order for our customer service team to assist you, please have your account information and any relevant details about the issue you are experiencing ready. This will help us provide a quick and efficient resolution to your problem.

3. Can I receive customer connection help outside of regular business hours?

Our customer service team is available to assist you during our regular business hours. However, you can still submit a support ticket or leave a voicemail outside of these hours and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

4. How long does it typically take to receive a response from customer service?

We strive to respond to all customer inquiries as quickly as possible. Our goal is to respond within 24 hours, but during peak times it may take up to 48 hours for a response. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

5. What should I do if I am not satisfied with the customer connection help I received?

If you are not satisfied with the assistance you received from our customer service team, please contact us again and ask to speak with a supervisor. We are committed to ensuring that all of our customers receive the help they need and are happy with their experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• meganmcg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
meganmcg
  • kreaser
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • crystalscookingnow