• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Bookings While Pregnant and After C-Section

In summary, it is possible to book yourself well during pregnancy and after having a baby, but be careful not to miss your sales mark. You can contact guests and hosts to find enough people to put together a Mystery Host show. You can also submit this show in June to avoid needing your next $200 until August.
milkangel
I just found out i am pregnant and i am a little worried about having enought bookings while i am pregnant and after having the baby it will be the second child. any one have any ideas to get more before it comes? Really open to any ideas. PLEASE I NEED IDEAS!!

First of all - congrats on your pregnacy - Gees this is one fertile site!!!

Just continue to work your business to the max, after the baby comes you can do catty shows until you are back on your feet and continue to keep in touch with your customers! Good luck!!

Boy i might have to leave this site, it seems contagious and i sure don't need to catch this one. LOL!

Congrats on the new baby.

milkangel said:
I just found out i am pregnant and i am a little worried about having enought bookings while i am pregnant and after having the baby it will be the second child. any one have any ideas to get more before it comes? Really open to any ideas. PLEASE I NEED IDEAS!!
Congrats!! I was about 1 1/2 years into PC when I had my 2nd. I never had to take a leave (personal sales requirement waiver), which you can do just FYI. Mostly a few months before you're due just start booking catalog/online shows like crazy. Really you only need to have $200 every other month, so if you have at least one decent catalog show every other month through the time you want to have "off." It's definitely possible. This is a good time to call in those favors from friends or mention it at your shows all the time. A fellow consultant/friend put it a blurb in her email signature for the months leading up to when her baby was due and offered little bonuses for booking catalog/online shows during those months. You can do it! Just let people know you want to keep your business strong during that time and ask if they'd consider doing catalog shows.

Good luck!

I'm due in two weeks, and I probably should have been working more conscientiously at setting up my business for the next few months. I've been averaging only about 2 shows a month, so I'm a bit low on leads, but I think I'll make it just fine.

I have enough sales this month to cover my requirement. I am contacting guests and hosts to find enough people to put together a Mystery Host show. I'm asking for the orders to be completed by June 1st, and that way it'll count towards my June requirement. I plan to do additional Mystery Host shows in August and maybe July, and also ask for catalog shows. By submitting this show in June, I won't need my next $200 until August, and if necessary, then I can request the waiver (though I don't plan on it).

I made a 50 calls Saturday, and so far I've got 4 participants in my mystery host. Two of them I spoke to on Saturday, and two I spoke to today once I got to work. I mostly left messages so I'll be sure to follow up with people this week.

Don't forget, what you do in your business today, will affect you 30, 60 and 90 days down the road. If you book yourself well now, you'll have a flow of bookings to take you through your delivery and beyond.

Last edited:
Arround my 2 year mark I not only had baby#2 but We moved to a new town. (we moved when I was 8 1/2 mos. Prego. I do not reccomend it BTW!!!) The only reason I had to do a retro sales waiver was because I was not careful and missed my sales mark by $2! So yes it is possible. Some part timers have the best moths ever while pregnant. Just tell everyone what is going on with you and that catalog shows are great and easy! Maybee offer a small incentive as you get closer to everyone who offers to collect orders.

Related to Need Bookings While Pregnant and After C-Section

1. How can I continue to book parties while pregnant?

One option is to reach out to your current hostesses and see if they would be willing to reschedule their parties for after your due date. You can also look into hosting virtual parties or teaming up with another consultant to co-host a party.

2. Can I still host parties after having a C-section?

It is important to consult with your doctor before making any decisions. If you are cleared to do so, you can host parties as long as you feel comfortable and take breaks when needed.

3. How can I get help with setting up and cleaning up at parties while pregnant or after a C-section?

You can ask for assistance from your team or reach out to family and friends for help. You can also consider hiring a temporary assistant or asking your customers if they would be willing to lend a hand.

4. Are there any products that are off-limits for pregnant or post-C-section consultants?

It is important to consult with your doctor, but typically there are no products that are off-limits. However, you may want to avoid demonstrating products that require a lot of physical effort or heavy lifting.

5. How can I stay motivated and energized while working as a pregnant or post-C-section consultant?

Make sure to prioritize self-care and rest as needed. You can also set realistic goals and ask for support from your team or family. Remember to listen to your body and take breaks when necessary.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • ZippyKitty
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ZippyKitty
  • Bren706