• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need book recommendations for DCS? Can you help, Colleen?

In summary, to personalize the "toColleen, From Janetupnorth" message on your Pampered Chef product, simply click on the "Personalize" button on the product page and type in your desired message. You can also include a special note or message in the "Add a note" section below. However, the font and color of the message cannot be changed. There is also no option to add a photo or image, but you can include a printed one along with the product. You can preview the message before finalizing your order by clicking on the "Preview" button on the product page.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
Janet pm'd me the following and asked me to post it for you Colleen:

Hey - I saw Colleen's post on reading and books but I can't contact her on here anymore, I think she let her membership lapse... ...don't have her e-mail either...

Can you pass on some of my recommendations to DCS please - feel free to post them?

Go for No by Richard Fenton & Andrea Waltz
(also just had this phone training - very good)

Who Moved my Cheese by Spencer Johnson

The 360 degree Leader by John Maxwell
Good to Great by Jim Collins
Built to Last by Jim Collins

The last 3 are dedicated more towards those in regular organizations, but I think they are great to read even being in Direct Sales.

Thanks!
Janet

Thanks Beth! Anyone have an e-mail for Janet? :)

finley1991 said:
Thanks Beth! Anyone have an e-mail for Janet? :)
Just pm'd you.

Related to Need book recommendations for DCS? Can you help, Colleen?

1. How do I personalize the "toColleen, From Janetupnorth" message on my Pampered Chef product?

To personalize the message, simply click on the "Personalize" button on the product page. This will open a text box where you can type in your desired message. Make sure to double check the spelling and punctuation before submitting!

2. Can I include a special note or message along with the "toColleen, From Janetupnorth" message?

Yes, you can! After typing in the "toColleen, From Janetupnorth" message, you can also add an additional message in the "Add a note" section below. This can be a heartfelt note or a simple thank you to the recipient.

3. Can I change the font or color of the "toColleen, From Janetupnorth" message?

Unfortunately, the font and color of the "toColleen, From Janetupnorth" message cannot be changed. This is to ensure consistency and brand recognition for Pampered Chef products.

4. Is it possible to add a photo or image to the "toColleen, From Janetupnorth" message?

No, currently there is no option to add a photo or image to the "toColleen, From Janetupnorth" message. However, you can always include a printed photo or card along with the product as an additional personal touch.

5. Can I preview the "toColleen, From Janetupnorth" message before finalizing my order?

Yes, you can! On the product page, there is a "Preview" button next to the "Personalize" button. Click on this to see how your message will appear on the product. This way, you can make any necessary changes before submitting your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Back