• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need an Updated July Fundraiser Order Form? Look No Further!

In summary, the deadline for submitting a July Fundraiser Order Form is typically the last day of the month prior to the fundraiser. You can submit the form by giving it to your consultant or by placing an order online. Once the form is submitted, it cannot be changed, but you may be able to place a separate order for additional items. The estimated delivery date will be provided by your consultant, and you can still earn host rewards for the order form. Please speak with your consultant for more information on how to earn and redeem these rewards.
soccermama
Got a call this morning at about 6am, but I didn't get up to answer it (way too early for me! lol)

So when I got up, I listened to the message and it was from another PC consultant, wondering if I had updated the FUNdraiser flyer I did back in April for July.......

I hadn't, but I did it up for her real quick (it's pretty easy to update, once it's already been created! lol) and called her back.

She got this from a fellow cheffer (I can't remember who it was.... she said it was a director in Florida) She wasn't sure how she had gotten it, but I suggested that maybe she used Chef Success. And she was VERY excited when I told her that membership is quite affordable. I bet she'll be joining us here soon!!! lol

Anyway.... this was a long post to just let ya know that I'm posting an updated order form ;)

Attachments

• FUNdraiser order form-July.07.doc
    990 KB · Views: 478
Wow, that's great that you were able to help out with the flyer update so quickly! And it's even better that you might have recruited a new member for Chef Success. It's always exciting to see the community grow. Keep up the good work!

Hi there!

I'm glad to hear that you were able to update the FUNdraiser flyer for July. As you mentioned, it's always helpful to have a previously created document to work off of. I'm sure the other consultant will be thrilled with the updated version!

And you're absolutely right, Chef Success is a great resource for consultants. Not only can you find helpful tips and advice, but you can also connect with other consultants and share ideas and success stories. I'm sure your fellow consultant will find it very beneficial to join our community.

Thank you for sharing your experience and for updating the order form. Happy fundraising!

Related to Need an Updated July Fundraiser Order Form? Look No Further!

What is the deadline for submitting a July Fundraiser Order Form?

The deadline for submitting a July Fundraiser Order Form is typically the last day of the month prior to the fundraiser, but please check with your consultant for specific dates.

How do I submit a July Fundraiser Order Form?

You can submit a July Fundraiser Order Form by filling it out and giving it to your consultant, or by placing an order online using the provided code.

Can I add or change items on my July Fundraiser Order Form after it has been submitted?

Unfortunately, once an order form has been submitted, it cannot be changed. However, you may be able to place a separate order with your consultant for any additional items you would like to purchase.

When will my July Fundraiser Order Form items be delivered?

Your consultant will provide an estimated delivery date when you submit your order form. Delivery times may vary depending on the number of orders received.

Can I still earn host rewards for a July Fundraiser Order Form?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards for a July Fundraiser Order Form. Please speak with your consultant for more information on how to earn and redeem host rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• erinhoward
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
erinhoward
  • Cr8vKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Cr8vKitchen
  • babywings76