• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Advice on Sample Package Order

In summary, Michelle is considering buying the Utility knife, the Deep dish covered baker, and the New cutting board. She is also considering getting the sample package with the Deep dish covered baker in it.
mminikus
Help everyone!! I need some advice on which additional product package to order. I won the lowest level one during June-Sell-a-thon, and my Husband told me that I can't spend to much money on anything else. He decided that I could order one more of the pkgs,(Not A, cost to much) and now I don't know which one would be the most helpful towards sales. I am going to get a few open stock pieces as well. What would you all suggest?? Thanks so much in advance! This site Rocks!!!:)

Hi Michelle,

I was in the same boat. I ordered the one w/ the baker in it. I believe it was 104.50 . I also ordered the grill pan/press b/c I wanted it for myself.

I just figured anyone that saw the baker would want it b/c its a beautiful piece. I wanted to silicone cupcake but I couldnt afford that pkg. I too earned the first level.

hope this helps.
Tina

TinasKitchen said:
Hi Michelle,

I was in the same boat. I ordered the one w/ the baker in it. I believe it was 104.50 . I also ordered the grill pan/press b/c I wanted it for myself.

I just figured anyone that saw the baker would want it b/c its a beautiful piece. I wanted to silicone cupcake but I couldnt afford that pkg. I too earned the first level.

hope this helps.
Tina

Me too! I wanted the baker to be able to display and to show how big or small it actually was! By seeing only pics of it I thought it was a big as the last deepdish set and it isn't!

True Heather.. it was smaller than what I imagined it being from the picture. It only holds up to a 5lb chicken. But I think that guests will be like oooh thats nice.

The Utility knife is awesome.

True Heather.. it was smaller than what I imagined it being from the picture. It only holds up to a 5lb chicken. But I think that guests will be like oooh thats nice.

The Utility knife is awesome.

I love the new knives! I have 3 of them now and want the chef's knife! They are very SHARP!

I am in the same boat as you all are in. I think the Ultimate Mandoline would be something customers would want to see , plus at least one of the knifes and cutting boards.

So do you think that the New deep dish covered baker is still worth getting since it is much smaller than you all thought? I know there have been several raves about how good cooking the chicken is in the microwave.

mminikus said:
So do you think that the New deep dish covered baker is still worth getting since it is much smaller than you all thought? I know there have been several raves about how good cooking the chicken is in the microwave.

yes it is!! I love it!! I am upset that it is not included with the guest special this month for 20% or Host special at 60%. I would of had more bookings!:(

I love the way it looks! It's beautiful! I would think it would be great to cook the chicken in, among other things! It's just not a 9x13 size dish. I have not used it yet! That is my next test recipe ~ the roasted chicken and add some veggies to it!

Thanks for the advice. I think I am going to order the sample package with the Deep covered baker in it. I see it comes with the new cutting board with the measure cups too! I think that sounds like a cool concept, so I will have to check it out when I get it.

Yes that cutting board is something I think they'd love to see

Related to Need Advice on Sample Package Order

1. How many sample packages should I order?

The number of sample packages you should order depends on your individual business needs. We recommend ordering enough packages to cover at least one month of demonstrations, as well as additional packages to have on hand for last-minute bookings or customer requests.

2. What should I include in my sample package order?

Your sample package order should include a variety of products that showcase the diversity of the Pampered Chef line. It's important to include popular and new products, as well as items that cater to different cooking styles and dietary needs.

3. Can I customize my sample package order?

Unfortunately, we are unable to customize sample package orders at this time. However, we do offer a variety of pre-made sample packages that cater to different demographics and cooking styles.

4. How often should I update my sample package order?

We recommend updating your sample package order every few months to keep up with new product releases and seasonal changes. This will ensure that you always have a fresh and exciting selection of products to showcase to your customers.

5. Can I return or exchange items in my sample package order?

Unfortunately, we do not accept returns or exchanges on sample package orders. However, if you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Swirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Swirl
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies