• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Spinach Carbonara Pizza Recipe?

In summary, the conversation is about a recipe for pizza and some difficulties that people have had with cutting the crust. Some suggestions are given for how to achieve a better crust, and the recipe can be found on a website called "CC" under the "recipes" tab.
christy_c
Does anyone have this recipe typed up? I'm at work & need it for my trip to the grocery store on my way home. Thanks in advance. :)

Go to CC and then go to the recipes tab. You can print the whole recipe or just a shopping list.

Did anyone else have a tough time cutting the crust on this?? I was using the PC Pizza Cutter and yet it was so frustrating!

We made this last night and was not impressed with the crust at all. Other pizza recipes I've made in the large bar pan used 2 pkgs, so I thought this was too thin, and too tough. I would never do this at a show, as it is too messy to serve.

What type of crust did you use? Pillsbury has a regular and also a thin style. Also, I think it depends on how long you prebake the crust. I don't set my oven to the temperature the recipe says, I follow the pizza crust packages oven temp. I keep an eye on the crust too. Just when it is slighly turning golden, then I take it out. Even that might be too long. To be honest, most pizzas I make I can't cut through with our pizza cutter all the way. I always have to use the mini serving spatula on the edges.

I had a little trouble cutting the crust with our pizza cutter and I too had to use the mini serving spatula, but the pizza was delicious.

Where is this recipe on CC? I clicked on recipe tab and never found it! Is the Chicken Satay pasta on there as well? I know I'm not looking in the right place..sorry guys!

try under season's best

Duh, it's there...geez, what would I do w/o this board? LOL Thanks!

Related to Need a Spinach Carbonara Pizza Recipe?

1. What ingredients do I need for the Spinach Carbonara Pizza Recipe?

To make the Spinach Carbonara Pizza, you will need the following ingredients:

• 1 pre-made pizza crust
  • 1 cup alfredo sauce
  • 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
  • 1 cup cooked and crumbled bacon
  • 1 cup fresh spinach leaves
  • 2 cloves minced garlic
  • 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese

2. Can I use a different type of crust for this recipe?

Yes, you can use a different type of crust for this recipe such as homemade pizza dough or a cauliflower crust. Just make sure to follow the instructions for baking the crust before adding the toppings.

3. How do I cook the bacon for this recipe?

You can cook the bacon in a skillet on the stove until it is crispy, or you can cook it in the oven on a baking sheet at 375°F for 15-20 minutes. Make sure to drain the bacon on paper towels before using it on the pizza.

4. Can I make this recipe vegetarian?

Yes, you can make this recipe vegetarian by omitting the bacon and using a meatless alfredo sauce or a combination of shredded mozzarella and crumbled feta cheese for added flavor.

5. How do I store leftovers of this Spinach Carbonara Pizza?

To store leftovers, let the pizza cool completely before placing it in an airtight container and refrigerating for up to 3 days. To reheat, place the pizza in a preheated oven at 375°F for 10-15 minutes, or until heated through.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
keynibear
  • carlajanes