• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Roommate at the Sheraton for 3 Nights?

In summary, Nancy is looking for a room for the next three weeks and is bumping for others to see if they have any room. She has two spots open at the Hilton and one at the Sheraton. If someone needs a room at one of these hotels, she will let them know.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Due to miscommunication I have two spots available in my room. We have the room Sunday night through Wednesday night. I would prefer to fill it for the whole time so we don't have to worry about who pays what. It's me and one of my downline.

Bumping!!!!

I can't give any answer at the moment, I'm still undecided as to whether I can go....but if I find out that I have the week available to go, I will check back on this thread asap.. I should know in the next three days. If the space is gone before then, then it wasn't meant to be. Good luck!
Nancy

Nep2nfly said:
I can't give any answer at the moment, I'm still undecided as to whether I can go....but if I find out that I have the week available to go, I will check back on this thread asap.. I should know in the next three days. If the space is gone before then, then it wasn't meant to be. Good luck!
Nancy

Yes, check back with me! They still might be open!

Nep2nfly said:
Nancy

We've got one spot at the Sheraton too if those are gone!

Bumping for the morning crowd! If you have a clustermate not on here who maybe looking for a room, PM me and I'll get their information!

I have a spot @ the Hilton too.....it has 2 bathrooms send me a PM if you're interested

annew said:
I have a spot @ the Hilton too.....it has 2 bathrooms send me a PM if you're interested

You might have a better chance starting your own thread since you are at the Hilton.

Okay my room is filled but there maybe room with a few other people I know. If you need a room at the Sheraton let me know!

Bumping again! Our group still has a few more spots to fill at Sheraton!

ya know....the thought crossed my mind. Can those of you who have spots open at the same hotels merge your rooms? and then cancel the extra room? Or is it too late to cancel a hotel room? I've just noticed a few at Sheraton and Hyatt, etc.

esavvymom said:
ya know....the thought crossed my mind. Can those of you who have spots open at the same hotels merge your rooms? and then cancel the extra room? Or is it too late to cancel a hotel room?

I've just noticed a few at Sheraton and Hyatt, etc.

It's too late without loosing the deposit. We are trying to avoid that as much as possible.

Bumping again!

Bumping again!

We have a spot for someone at the Sheraton! One of our roomies is in the hospital and won't be able to make it. We will be there Sunday and checking out Thursday.
Let me know if you need a space! (Coming in Sunday or Monday is fine)
Debi

Bumping for Wadesgirl....help is still needed!! Anyone taking the room will receive $50 off of the total cost from me as this situation involves someone in my downline.

PM me or Wadesgirl.

You rock Deb! Just bumping in case anyone still needs a room!

Still waiting to hear from you if we can combine and at least reduce our extra costs...we have 2 spots also!

I need to do the math here.... Right now my director and I are in the Hyatt (just the two of us) and it's gonna be just over $400 EACH since we never found 2 more peeps. Do you need TWO more? I'm thinking even if we LOSE our deposit and move rooms....we'll still save money if we eat the deposit. How much is your room per night?

Patty Davis said:
Still waiting to hear from you if we can combine and at least reduce our extra costs...we have 2 spots also!

Yah there was a little confusion on the other consultant's end... Long story... I passed your number onto my hospitality director.

Christ Follower said:
I need to do the math here.... Right now my director and I are in the Hyatt (just the two of us) and it's gonna be just over $400 EACH since we never found 2 more peeps. Do you need TWO more?

I'm thinking even if we LOSE our deposit and move rooms....we'll still save money if we eat the deposit. How much is your room per night?

$200 I think

Yes, we have space for TWO! We are there Mon-Thurs, but will take what we can get. We can add Sunday if needed. It is $207, including tax, making it $51.75 per person per night. Would LOVE to have you! PM me!!!

Patty Davis said:
Yes, we have space for TWO! We are there Mon-Thurs, but will take what we can get. We can add Sunday if needed.

It is $207, including tax, making it $51.75 per person per night. Would LOVE to have you! PM me!!!

You should have got a message tonight from my hospitality director!

Ok, thanks!! What is her name?

Patty Davis said:
Ok, thanks!! What is her name?

Suzie - minimum length requirement!

Ok, just sent you a pm with my CORRECT phone #. I can't type...

Hey Patty... If it's not gonna work out for My director and I to stay in your room, can you get back to me asap so we can work something else out? Thanks! :)

Christ Follower said:
Hey Patty... If it's not gonna work out for My director and I to stay in your room, can you get back to me asap so we can work something else out? Thanks! :)

I know that one or two other members on my HD's team are looking for one person to fill their room! I can help everyone out if you need it!

Go AJ, go!! It would be such a blessing to get those rooms filled!!
D

Related to Need a Roommate at the Sheraton for 3 Nights?

What is "Two Spots at the Sheraton!"?

"Two Spots at the Sheraton!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where two lucky winners will get the opportunity to stay at the luxurious Sheraton hotel for a weekend.

How can I enter to win "Two Spots at the Sheraton!"?

To enter the promotion, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and submit a qualifying party of at least $500 in sales during the specified time period. The winners will be chosen at random from all eligible entries.

What is the duration of the stay at the Sheraton?

The stay at the Sheraton will be for two nights, from Friday to Sunday. The exact dates will be determined by Pampered Chef and the winners will be notified in advance.

Are there any restrictions or additional costs associated with the stay at the Sheraton?

The stay at the Sheraton is all-inclusive, meaning that all expenses such as room, food, and activities will be covered by Pampered Chef. However, any additional expenses such as travel costs to the hotel will be the responsibility of the winners.

Can I transfer or gift "Two Spots at the Sheraton!" to someone else?

No, the prize cannot be transferred or gifted to anyone else. The winners will be required to provide proof of identification and must attend the stay at the Sheraton themselves.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalf
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • ChefChris