• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Rectangle Baking Bowl Lid? Any Available in Oklahoma?

In summary, the Rectangle Baking Bowl Lid is made of durable, high-quality silicone material that is heat resistant up to 428 degrees Fahrenheit. It is designed to fit most standard size rectangle baking dishes, making it a versatile and convenient addition to your kitchen. The lid is also dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for best results and to prolong its lifespan. It helps with food storage by creating an airtight seal on your baking dish and preventing spills and messes when transporting food. Additionally, the lid is oven safe and can be used in the microwave for reheating purposes.
Sooner PC
I have a customer who is desparately wanting the old bowl lid for the rectangle baker. Does anyone have one new they would like to part with?? I would like to get one in Oklahoma - maybe I could pick up and save shipping. Or have it shipped the cheapest slowest way possible -

Let me know!!

Thanks

You might try to an individual order for one. You'd have to date the order for the last day of September though.

I hadn't thought of that!! I will try it and see.

I tried and I couldn't get it to work. The item number has already been deleted. I tried to add it. Can someone help me out?? I could send you the info and mail you a check if you can get it ordered.

Thanks

Order datesThe order date would need to be in August, and since we're half way through October, it might not be honored.

I heard somewhere about someone calling HO and getting something that had been on the discontinued list from them after the end date. That might be worth a shot.

I do have one I am so willing to part with. Bought it, never used it, and really never will. I have offered it elsewhere for $45 including shipping. It's yours if you want/need it (or anyone else for that matter).

HTH!

UpdateThe bowl/lid is spoken for. Thank you.

I have one if someone still needs it.

Related to Need a Rectangle Baking Bowl Lid? Any Available in Oklahoma?

1. What is the Rectangle Baking Bowl Lid made of?

The Rectangle Baking Bowl Lid is made of durable, high-quality silicone material that is heat resistant up to 428 degrees Fahrenheit.

2. Can the Rectangle Baking Bowl Lid fit on other baking dishes?

Yes, the lid is designed to fit most standard size rectangle baking dishes, making it a versatile and convenient addition to your kitchen.

3. Is the Rectangle Baking Bowl Lid dishwasher safe?

Yes, the lid is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the lifespan of the lid.

4. How does the Rectangle Baking Bowl Lid help with food storage?

The lid creates an airtight seal on your baking dish, keeping food fresh for longer periods of time. It also helps prevent spills and messes when transporting food.

5. Can I use the Rectangle Baking Bowl Lid in the oven?

Yes, the lid is oven safe and can withstand temperatures up to 428 degrees Fahrenheit. It can also be used in the microwave for reheating purposes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• susanr613
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • trps
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
trps
  • byrd1956