• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Crowd-Pleasing Recipe for Christmas Brunch? Share Your Favorite Dish!

In summary, Carol is going to our cluster Christmas brunch party and is bringing a dish that she made herself. She recommends using toasted bread and either the cinnamon swirl or cinnamon raisin swirl. She also recommends adding dried cherries to the dish.
RossDeb2
Gold Member
I'm going to our cluster Christmas brunch party and everyone is bringing a dish. Does anyone have a really good recipe that they would be willing to share? I'm one of the newbies in the group and would love to bring something that is new and different to the more seasoned consultants. I don't think that it has to be a Pampered Chef recipe; I'm just not that experienced at making many fancy dishes.:) Thanks.

RossDeb2 said:
I'm going to our cluster Christmas brunch party and everyone is bringing a dish. Does anyone have a really good recipe that they would be willing to share? I'm one of the newbies in the group and would love to bring something that is new and different to the more seasoned consultants. I don't think that it has to be a Pampered Chef recipe; I'm just not that experienced at making many fancy dishes.:) Thanks.

Ok if you want a great breakfast dish, here's mine...

Baked French Toast Casserole with Maple Syrup Recipe courtesy Paula Deen

1 loaf French bread (13 to 16 ounces)
8 large eggs
2 cups half-and-half
1 cup milk
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Dash salt
Praline Topping, recipe follows
Maple syrup

Slice French bread into 20 slices, 1-inch each. (Use any extra bread for garlic toast or bread crumbs). Arrange slices in a generously buttered 9 by 13-inch flat baking dish in 2 rows, overlapping the slices. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, half-and-half, milk, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt and beat with a rotary beater or whisk until blended but not too bubbly. Pour mixture over the bread slices, making sure all are covered evenly with the milk-egg mixture. Spoon some of the mixture in between the slices. Cover with foil and refrigerate overnight. **
The next day, preheat oven to 350 degrees F.

Spread Praline Topping evenly over the bread and bake for 40 minutes, until puffed and lightly golden. Serve with maple syrup.

Praline Topping:
1/2 pound (2 sticks) butter
1 cup packed light brown sugar
1 cup chopped pecans
2 tablespoons light corn syrup
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and blend well.

For the bread.. I use Pepperridge Farm toasting bread. I buy the cinnamon swirl or the cinnamon raisin swirl and use that. Saves me the time of cutting up bread. I also sprinkle dried cherries on this. (I love dried cherries) **I also make the praline topping and smear it on top before refridgerating it. Have made it both ways and notice no difference.

This is not a WW dishes, but it sooooooooo good. Plus the whole make ahead factor.

That and the fact that anything that has that much butter can't be bad!

Carol

That sounds delicious!!!!!

chefkristin said:
That sounds delicious!!!!!

And totally low cal!!!

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I have plenty of delicious and easy recipes that you can bring to your Christmas brunch party. One of my personal favorites is the spinach and artichoke dip made in our Rockcrok® Slow Cooker. It's always a hit and is super simple to make. If you're feeling a little more adventurous, our Mini Apple Tarts using our Mini Tart Shaper are also a crowd-pleaser. And don't worry, you don't have to be an experienced chef to make them! I'm happy to share these recipes with you, just let me know which one you're interested in. Happy cooking and happy holidays!

Related to Need a Crowd-Pleasing Recipe for Christmas Brunch? Share Your Favorite Dish!

1. What makes a recipe a "great" recipe?

A great recipe is one that is easy to follow, uses simple and accessible ingredients, and produces delicious results. It should also be versatile and customizable to suit different tastes and dietary restrictions.

2. Can you recommend any specific recipes that are considered great?

As a company, we do not have a specific definition of a "great" recipe, as it can vary from person to person. However, our website and cookbooks have a wide variety of tried and tested recipes that our customers have loved and deemed as great.

3. Do you have any tips for creating a great recipe?

Some tips for creating a great recipe include experimenting with different flavors and ingredients, using fresh and high-quality ingredients, and taking note of the cooking techniques and measurements used in successful recipes.

4. Are there any resources available for finding great recipes?

Yes, our website and cookbooks have a wide selection of recipes that have been tested and loved by our customers. You can also find great recipes from trusted cooking websites and blogs, as well as from family and friends.

5. How can I make a recipe from scratch that is considered great?

Making a great recipe from scratch requires a lot of trial and error, so don't be afraid to experiment and make adjustments along the way. Start with simple and fresh ingredients, follow the instructions carefully, and don't be afraid to add your own touch and personal flair to the recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniann
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
janel kelly
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • ghosking1856