• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Convenient Way to Print Your HWC Guest Specials Postcard?

In summary, a finished 4-up sheet for printing was created with fillable fields for personal info. A 1-up design for VistaPrint was also made. The designs received positive feedback, with one person mentioning the need for more room for extended website addresses and another suggesting including item numbers for easier online ordering. The issue of using the Pampered Chef logo and uploading designs to VistaPrint was also discussed.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Okay, here is the finished 4-up on a sheet for printing (there are fillable fields for your personal info).

Also is a 1-up design ready for VistaPrint per their printing guidelines.

Attachments

• HWC2010-vistaprint.pdf
    848.5 KB · Views: 638
  • 4up.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 536
Oh my word Joy!!!!! These are amazing!!!!!!!!! Can't WAIT to see the finished product if theses are a quick draft!!!!! You're the BEST! I could get jealous of your expertise really quickly!!!!!! But instead I just enjoy it!

Great Job!! I'm excited to leave these at the gym or to use at my booths as is as little flyers. Thanks so much.

Okay, I updated the original post with the finished cards. Let me know if anything looks funky.

Joy,

Can you make the text box on the HWC2010 file editable like on the 4up file? I can have these printed at the copy center at work and wanted to include my contact info on the first file.

Thanks!

Kisha -

You can use http://www.pdfescape.com to add the text yourself.

NooraK said:
Kisha -

You can use http://www.pdfescape.com to add the text yourself.

Thanks Noora!

Looks great Joy, however the information field does not have enough room if you have an extended website address. Anyway to get another line or a little more width? :chef:

The one thing I think would be great would be if the Item #'s were included with the price - to make online ordering easier.

Nice layout. I may be blind today, but I noticed that nowhere on the postcard does it say Pampered Chef .. doesn't that assume an awful lot of strangers picking up these post cards at a booth or ???

RMDave said:
Nice layout. I may be blind today, but I noticed that nowhere on the postcard does it say Pampered Chef .. doesn't that assume an awful lot of strangers picking up these post cards at a booth or ???

If you squint really hard, you can see the PC logo on the HWC reusable shopping bag, the pink knife, and the label of the sprinkles. ;) You could also write "Independent Consultant with The Pampered Chef®" in the fillable section.

But yes, there does not appear to be a PC logo on the card itself. I wasn't planning to use these much, and even if I did, I would maybe mail them to past hosts and customers, so I could fill out the backside with more information.

Also, if you're loading it to VistaPrint, I don't think you could use the logo anyway. I know you can't upload the logo alone, I'm not sure how it applies with a complete flyer.

Thanks, Noora.

RMDave said:
Thanks, Noora.

Just here to help.

I was thinking about the logo and uploading thing. The rules say we can use it to create flyers and such, but we cannot provide the logo to a vendor to create something for us. That's where the gray area kind of comes in. If you use VistaPrint by uploading a ready-made design, you're not really giving them the logo, you're just having them print something for you. Just as if I were to take a copy of the Guest Special to FedExOffice and run off copies of it.

The idea of course is to keep them from having the logo and then using it without permission to create something else for someone else, and since you uploaded a whole flyer, you didn't provide them with just the logo. But I don't know if Vista then stores that image you uploaded and what they might do with it (post it in a gallery for others to use?). So in the end, we're safer to not use the logo, and not have to deal with the gray area.

tys1031 said:
Joy,

Can you make the text box on the HWC2010 file editable like on the 4up file? I can have these printed at the copy center at work and wanted to include my contact info on the first file.

Thanks!

I printed them off as is and then printed my info on the clear return address labels and stuck them on in place before making copies. Worked beautifully and I could adjust my font size to make everything fit.

tys1031 said:
Joy,

Thanks!

Here you go.

Attachments

• HWC2010-vistaprint.pdf
    850.4 KB · Views: 506
NooraK said:
Just here to help.

I was thinking about the logo and uploading thing. The rules say we can use it to create flyers and such, but we cannot provide the logo to a vendor to create something for us. That's where the gray area kind of comes in. If you use VistaPrint by uploading a ready-made design, you're not really giving them the logo, you're just having them print something for you. Just as if I were to take a copy of the Guest Special to FedExOffice and run off copies of it.

The idea of course is to keep them from having the logo and then using it without permission to create something else for someone else, and since you uploaded a whole flyer, you didn't provide them with just the logo. But I don't know if Vista then stores that image you uploaded and what they might do with it (post it in a gallery for others to use?). So in the end, we're safer to not use the logo, and not have to deal with the gray area.

I don't want to be the party who provides you with a design that violates HO guidelines either!

ChefBeckyD said:
The one thing I think would be great would be if the Item #'s were included with the price - to make online ordering easier.

You know, I just assumed most people would call or email you to place an order, not go online themselves to place it... Do you think it's that hard for them to find the item without the item #? I'd have to go back and edit a whole lot of stuff in order to add the item #s at this point and it would have to be a lower priority than getting the next 2 newsletters done before I go on vacation.

sharpechef said:
Looks great Joy, however the information field does not have enough room if you have an extended website address. Anyway to get another line or a little more width? :chef:

How is this?

Attachments

• 4up.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 418

Related to Need a Convenient Way to Print Your HWC Guest Specials Postcard?

1. What are "Hwc Guest Specials Postcards"?

"Hwc Guest Specials Postcards" are promotional postcards sent out to customers who have purchased from Pampered Chef in the past. These postcards feature exclusive deals and discounts on select products that are only available for a limited time.

2. How can I receive these postcards?

If you have made a purchase from Pampered Chef in the past, you may automatically receive these postcards in the mail. Alternatively, you can sign up for our email list to receive notifications about our special offers and promotions, including the "Hwc Guest Specials Postcards".

3. Can I use these postcard offers online?

Yes, you can use the promo codes featured on the postcards to make purchases online. Simply enter the code at checkout to receive the special offer.

4. Are these postcard deals available in stores?

No, these postcard deals are only available through online purchases on the Pampered Chef website using the promo codes provided. They are not available for in-store purchases.

5. How often are these postcards sent out?

The frequency of these postcards may vary, but they are typically sent out every few months. Keep an eye on your mailbox or email inbox for the latest "Hwc Guest Specials Postcards" from Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
  • PampChefJoy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Melissa78
Replies
Views
jbachen