• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Consultant in FL for Gift Ordering?

In summary, Carolyn, Tiffany, and Kristi all live in Florida, but not near where the customer lives. Carolyn is the one who contacted the customer, and she is willing to help out.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I have a customer here who wants to order something for her Mother but she lives in FL and we can't order things and have them shipped to the US.

She lives in Port Charlotte - I'd prefer to find someone close to this lady in case she wants to have a show or if she needs help.

Let me know if you can help me out.

Thanks!

Carolyn is in Florida, I think....dannyzmom

Carolyn, Tiffany and I all live in Florida but not near there. Sorry!!

let me know if you still need help. :)

Well...how much would it cost to have a Large Round Stone + Pizza Cutter direct shipped?

Hold on, I'll check....

It would be $8 but total it would be $41.61

Wow that's cheaper than the Large Round Stone is alone here!!

R U serious? The stone is $26 and the cutter is $9.25. Oops! The cutter # I inserted was replaced by a new # so the right total is $46.38 :eek:

The LRS is $39.75 here...so not quite but still! Wow!Ok can you email me? [email protected] and we can work this out!Thanks!

winnipegk said:
i have a customer here who wants to order something for her mother but she lives in fl and we can't order things and have them shipped to the us.

She lives in port charlotte - i'd prefer to find someone close to this lady in case she wants to have a show or if she needs help.

Let me know if you can help me out.

Thanks!

i have one in that town----

I'm pretty far from Pt Charlotte :(

I know of a director in Port Charlotte

Thanks everyone, Kristi's helped me out.

Related to Need a Consultant in FL for Gift Ordering?

1. How can I find a Pampered Chef consultant in Florida?

To find a Pampered Chef consultant in Florida, you can visit our website and click on the "Find a Consultant" button. From there, you can enter your location and search for consultants near you.

2. Are there any specific requirements for becoming a consultant in Florida?

Yes, there are specific requirements for becoming a Pampered Chef consultant in Florida. You must be at least 18 years old, have a valid Social Security number, and be a legal resident of the United States. You will also need to purchase a starter kit to begin your business.

3. Can I host a Pampered Chef party in Florida?

Yes, you can host a Pampered Chef party in Florida. Our consultants are available to host parties in person or virtually. You can also choose to host a catalog party, where you can collect orders from friends and family without having to host a physical event.

4. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant in Florida?

As a Pampered Chef consultant in Florida, you will have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, receive discounts on products, and be a part of a supportive community. You will also have the chance to grow your business and potentially earn trips and rewards.

5. How can I contact a Pampered Chef consultant in Florida?

You can contact a Pampered Chef consultant in Florida by searching for one on our website or by attending a Pampered Chef party in your area. You can also reach out to our customer service team for assistance in finding a consultant near you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef maureen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mhc
  • MarciMac
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • mmoran4pc