• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a consultant in Columbus, Ohio? Let me know before I head over to CS!

In summary, "Columbus, Not Cleveland!!!" is a popular slogan used by fans of the Columbus Blue Jackets hockey team to express pride in the city of Columbus and assert that it should not be overshadowed by nearby Cleveland. The slogan originated as a response to Cleveland's slogan "Cleveland, It's All Here" and has become a popular phrase used by anyone who wants to show their love for Columbus. There are also other variations of the slogan that express pride in Columbus and the state of Ohio. While Pampered Chef does not currently offer any "Columbus, Not Cleveland!!!" merchandise, there are other retailers and online shops where it can be found.
pamela
I goofed when I had asked if anyone is in the Cleveland area~I need a consultant in the Columbus Ohio area!!! Please let me know here before I head over to CS to ask!

I'm getting ready to move to that area!!!! I'll be there on 1 Nov!

YIPPPEEEE!!! I will pass her info along to you so that you can contact her when you get there! She is a very sweet lady and really wants more stuff! I'll pm you! Do you want to pm me with your info for her to have??

Related to Need a consultant in Columbus, Ohio? Let me know before I head over to CS!

1. What is "Columbus, Not Cleveland!!!"?

"Columbus, Not Cleveland!!!" is a popular slogan used by fans of the Columbus Blue Jackets hockey team. It expresses pride in the city of Columbus and emphasizes that it should not be overshadowed by the nearby city of Cleveland.

2. Why do people say "Columbus, Not Cleveland!!!"?

The slogan originated as a response to Cleveland's slogan "Cleveland, It's All Here." Fans of the Blue Jackets wanted to show their support for their city and team, and assert that Columbus has just as much to offer as Cleveland.

3. Is "Columbus, Not Cleveland!!!" just for sports fans?

No, the slogan has become a popular phrase used by anyone who wants to show their love for Columbus and support for the city. It can be seen on t-shirts, bumper stickers, and other merchandise.

4. Are there any other similar slogans for Columbus?

Yes, there are other variations of the slogan, such as "Columbus, Not Cleveland, Not Cincinnati, Not Pittsburgh, Just Columbus!" and "Columbus, the Best City in Ohio!" These slogans all express pride in Columbus and the state of Ohio.

5. Can I buy "Columbus, Not Cleveland!!!" merchandise from Pampered Chef?

No, Pampered Chef does not currently offer any "Columbus, Not Cleveland!!!" merchandise. However, there are many other retailers and online shops where you can find items with the slogan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
amy07
  • KDtabor
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • ardipc