• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a 2010 Order Form for Pink Products? Help Whip Cancer!

In summary, "Help Whip Cancer" is an annual fundraising campaign by Pampered Chef to support the American Cancer Society. It runs during the month of October and involves purchasing designated pink products, hosting fundraisers, or making direct donations. The campaign includes a variety of pink products, and all proceeds go to the American Cancer Society for cancer research, patient services, and education. "Help Whip Cancer" products can still be purchased throughout the year, but the highest portion of sales is donated during October.
Dawn4
Gold Member
I am doing a fair tomorrow and need a 2010 order form for the pink products. I found one from 2007, but I don't have time to conform it to 2010. Does anyone have one? HELP!!!:eek:

There are a few 2010 versions in the files section on here.

Maybe it's because I'm in a rush, but I can't find one. Do you know what it's called?

You guys are the best. Thank you so much. I am rushing like a crazy woman to get everything done and I just didn't have the time to make one up. I'm rushing so much that finding one was not working. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

No problem.....I'll be printing up flyers and getting packets together all day tomorrow to take to businesses next week to try to get more fundraisers booked for May so I understand. I wish you great luck for tomorrow!

Related to Need a 2010 Order Form for Pink Products? Help Whip Cancer!

What is "Help Whip Cancer"?

"Help Whip Cancer" is an annual fundraising campaign organized by Pampered Chef to support the American Cancer Society. During the month of October, Pampered Chef donates a portion of the sales from designated pink products to the American Cancer Society to help fund cancer research and support services for those affected by cancer.

How can I participate in "Help Whip Cancer"?

There are several ways to participate in "Help Whip Cancer." You can purchase designated pink products from Pampered Chef during the month of October, host a virtual or in-person fundraiser party, or make a direct donation to the American Cancer Society through Pampered Chef's online donation platform.

Which products are included in the "Help Whip Cancer" campaign?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of pink products that are included in the "Help Whip Cancer" campaign. These products range from kitchen tools to cookware, and a portion of the sales from each designated pink product will be donated to the American Cancer Society. You can find a full list of these products on our website or through your independent Pampered Chef consultant.

Can I still purchase "Help Whip Cancer" products after October?

Yes, you can purchase "Help Whip Cancer" products after October. However, the campaign officially runs during the month of October, and that is when the highest portion of the sales will be donated to the American Cancer Society. We encourage you to show your support during the campaign month, but you can still purchase these products throughout the year.

Where does the money from "Help Whip Cancer" go?

All proceeds from the "Help Whip Cancer" campaign go directly to the American Cancer Society. The organization uses the funds to support cancer research, provide patient services, and educate the public about cancer prevention and treatment. By participating in "Help Whip Cancer," you are helping to make a difference in the fight against cancer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Suzy Englert
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Theresa
  • talkintrac
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies