• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Navigating Bridal Registry Purchases: Tips and Guidelines

In summary, the conversation discussed whether a customer can purchase from a registry that is not set up with the consultant. It was suggested to order through the registry online for the bride to receive rewards. The consultant also shared a similar experience where a bride did not receive registry rewards due to a consultant's actions. It was mentioned that using gift certificates to pay for registry rewards may be possible. It was clarified that only gifts purchased for the couple through the registry count towards the rewards.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
I know that I have seen this on another thread but now when I need it I can't find it. I have a customer who wants to purchase something off of a registry but the registry is not set up with me...can she do that?? How does it get removed or should I tell her that she would be better off doing it online from the actual registry??

If she wants the bride to get rewards for her registry it needs to be purchased online through the registry.

If she does that, no you will not get credit.

She could purchase an item through you and you can tell the other consultant to take it off, but that shorts the bride of those potential rewards.

Does that answer the ?s and make sense to you?

Yes and I will just tell her to do that...she is a friend of my mom's and it is my mom's show that will get shorted but that is ok with me and I know that my mom will be ok with it. I don't want the bride to get shorted that is most important if you ask me.

Yes, I prefer to honor the bride. As a consultant, I was on the opposite end...a consultant in another city heard that a bride had a registry and because it wasn't with her she convinced her guests to buy gift certificates for the bride so "she could get whatever she wanted". Well, she already had a list of what she wanted. The bride got PC gift certificates, but didn't get any registry rewards!!!! I felt bad for her...and a little irritated that the consultant was too busy looking out for her pocketbook than her customers. Oh well, you can't go on forever like that...

I told my mom to tell the lady that she should order it from the bride's registry so that she gets the credit for it but I told her to tell the her that if she wants anything else for herself that I would give her free shipping.

janetupnorth said:
Yes, I prefer to honor the bride. As a consultant, I was on the opposite end...a consultant in another city heard that a bride had a registry and because it wasn't with her she convinced her guests to buy gift certificates for the bride so "she could get whatever she wanted". Well, she already had a list of what she wanted. The bride got PC gift certificates, but didn't get any registry rewards!!!! I felt bad for her...and a little irritated that the consultant was too busy looking out for her pocketbook than her customers. Oh well, you can't go on forever like that...
Does anyone know if the bride can use gift certificates to pay for her registry rewards when she cashes them in? If she uses the half price reward or the discount she will have a total due. It would be cool if she can pay with the GS. That way, it really would help her and the host... EDIT: I sent an email to HO asking this question. I'll post the answer when it comes.

BTW: I would have given the same advice to the person - buy off the registry so the bride benefits.

Last edited:
One more quick question about this...if the person buys off of the registry plus they buy themselves something the bride only gets credit for the items from the registry correct. I just want to make sure that if I told this lady to order her personal stuff from me that it won't hurt the brides totals.

Does that question make sense??

chefheidi2003 said:
One more quick question about this...if the person buys off of the registry plus they buy themselves something the bride only gets credit for the items from the registry correct. I just want to make sure that if I told this lady to order her personal stuff from me that it won't hurt the brides totals.

Does that question make sense??
You are correct. Only gifts purchased for the couple count through the registry toward the registry rewards. I think that if someone also orders for themselves it should count but who ever set up the registry obviously didn't agree with me. lol

Related to Navigating Bridal Registry Purchases: Tips and Guidelines

1. Can I create a bridal registry with Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can create a bridal registry with Pampered Chef. Our bridal registry allows you to choose from a wide selection of high-quality kitchen tools and cookware to help you build your dream kitchen.

2. How do I create a bridal registry with Pampered Chef?

Creating a bridal registry with Pampered Chef is easy. Simply go to our website and click on the "Registry" tab. From there, you can select the items you would like to add to your registry and share the link with your friends and family.

3. Is there a fee to create a bridal registry with Pampered Chef?

No, there is no fee to create a bridal registry with Pampered Chef. It is completely free to use and share with your loved ones.

4. Can I add items to my bridal registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can add items to your bridal registry at any time. Simply log in to your account on our website and click on the "Registry" tab to make any changes or additions to your registry.

5. How long will my bridal registry be active?

Your bridal registry will remain active for one year from the date it was created. This allows your friends and family to have plenty of time to purchase items for your special day.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Dyanna
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • chanddl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies