• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Navigating August As A New Consultant: Strategies to Secure Orders Before 8/28

In summary, as a new consultant for Pampered Chef, it is important to start building relationships with potential customers and promoting your business early on. One effective strategy is to host a launch party or open house and offer special incentives for orders before 8/28. Other ways to promote your business during August include participating in local events, collaborating with other businesses or influencers, and utilizing social media. To stand out from other consultants, focus on offering personalized services and exceptional customer service. To retain customers and secure repeat orders, follow up with them and offer rewards or incentives. Finally, to make the most of the limited time before 8/28, prioritize your efforts and focus on effective strategies such as reaching out to potential customers, utilizing social media
PamperedChefLayla
Gold Member
I became a consultant in April. April, May, and June were GREAT. July was ok I fear that I may not qualify for August. I have some people that want to place orders and I did let them know I need the orders by 8/28 to avoid discontinuation of the products they want. Any ideas on what to do??

Re: Help!!!!!call them.

Re: Help!!!!!they work with me so I am not worried about those orders. I need to get my "New Consultant Mojo" back. That's what I need ideas on.

Re: Help!!!!!I find listening to CDs of past conferences helps me get my motivation back.

Re: Help!!!!!
PamperedChefLayla said:
they work with me so I am not worried about those orders. I need to get my "New Consultant Mojo" back. That's what I need ideas on.

Have a fall kick off

Re: Help!!!!!Give yourself a mini booking blitz- take an hour or two, or even half an hour- whatever time you can spare- for a night or two over the next week and call as many people as you can, tell them how fabulous our fall products are and how you would really love to show them and their friends some budget friendly recipes for fall.I also agree that hosting a fall kickoff is a good idea.

Related to Navigating August As A New Consultant: Strategies to Secure Orders Before 8/28

1. How can I secure orders before 8/28 as a new consultant?

As a new consultant, it is important to start building relationships with potential customers and promoting your business early on. One strategy is to host a launch party or open house where you can showcase Pampered Chef products and offer special incentives for those who place orders before 8/28. You can also reach out to friends, family, and acquaintances and offer to host a cooking demonstration or party for them.

2. What are some effective ways to promote my business during the month of August?

There are many ways to promote your business during August. Some ideas include participating in local events or fairs, collaborating with other businesses or influencers to cross-promote, utilizing social media to showcase products and promotions, and reaching out to past customers to offer special discounts or incentives for orders before 8/28.

3. How can I stand out from other consultants during this busy time of the year?

One way to stand out is by offering personalized and unique services, such as hosting themed parties or offering customized recipe recommendations. You can also focus on providing exceptional customer service and follow-up to ensure customer satisfaction. Additionally, make sure to consistently promote your business and showcase your enthusiasm for Pampered Chef products and the company's mission.

4. What are some tips for retaining customers and securing repeat orders?

Building strong relationships with customers is crucial for retaining them and securing repeat orders. Make sure to follow up with customers after their orders have been delivered to ensure their satisfaction and address any concerns. You can also offer rewards or incentives for repeat orders, such as a discount or free product. Additionally, continue to engage with customers through social media or email to keep them updated on new products or promotions.

5. How can I make the most of the limited time before 8/28?

To make the most of the limited time before 8/28, it is important to prioritize your efforts and focus on the most effective strategies for securing orders. This may include reaching out to potential customers who have shown interest in Pampered Chef products, utilizing social media to promote your business, and offering special incentives for early orders. You can also consider hosting multiple events or parties to reach a larger audience and increase your chances of securing orders before the deadline.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Michele Watson
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kaylin
Replies