• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Recruit Disappeared off My Ipt!?!?

In summary, your 1st recruit joined back in Dec when they had the extra 30 days to qualify. Apparently she only wanted the kit and has done nothing with the business. Her name has been showing on my IPT since she joined but today was the end of her 120 days and now it's gone. I have another girl under me and she's doing great. She joined in Feb, has done her four shows and has qualified with the $1250. She's already done over $1400 for April!! So about my first girl............does this mean I lost my Future Director Status? She was having some really bad family issues with one of her sons and couldn't get started on the business. But what if things are better now
pamperedcheermom
OK, my 1st recruit joined back in Dec when they had the extra 30 days to qualify. Apparently she only wanted the kit and has done nothing with the business. Her name has been showing on my IPT since she joined but today was the end of her 120 days and now it's gone.:( I have another girl under me and she's doing great. She joined in Feb, has done her four shows and has qualified with the $1250. She's already done over $1400 for April!!
So about my first girl............does this mean I lost my Future Director Status? She was having some really bad family issues with one of her sons and couldn't get started on the business. But what if things are better now or in the next few months and she can get started? Will she still be able to? I've kept in touch with her by e-mail to encourage her to get things going but I knew the situation with her son and didn't want to seem like I was harrassing her.

What should I do? If she were to decide today to start the business, can she? Maybe she was just a kitnapper and had no intentions of doing anything but with the way things were with her son, I didn't put much pressure on her. So what happens now that her 90 days is up???:cry:

You are no longer Future Director. Your 1st recruit has a year (from signing) to become active before she will have to purchase a new kit. Once she submits $200 in commissionable sales she will become active & you will become FD again (as long as you already have 1 still).

OK, so she doesn't have to give the kit back or pay full price for the products or anything? She still has time to get her business started? I'm going to try and get in touch with her today and see what her plans are. If she has no intentions of ever doing anything I would like for her to tell me that. I'll leave her alone if she intends on doing nothing but I think she should at least tell me upfront.
Thanks for the information!

1. What does it mean when my recruit disappears off my IPT?

It means that the recruit is no longer listed as a member of your Initial Entry Training (IPT) group. This could be due to a variety of reasons, such as the recruit being discharged, transferring to a different training group, or being moved to a different phase of training.

2. Can I find out why my recruit disappeared off my IPT?

Yes, you can contact your recruiter or a member of the training staff to inquire about the reason for your recruit's disappearance. They will be able to provide you with more information and address any concerns you may have.

3. Will my recruit's disappearance affect their training progress?

It depends on the reason for their disappearance. If they were discharged or transferred to a different training group, it may delay their training progress. However, if they were just moved to a different phase of training, it should not affect their progress.

4. Can I still communicate with my recruit if they disappeared off my IPT?

Yes, you can still communicate with your recruit through letters, phone calls, or email. However, if they were discharged or transferred, their contact information may have changed, so it's best to confirm with your recruiter or training staff.

5. Is there a way to prevent my recruit from disappearing off my IPT in the future?

Unfortunately, recruits may be moved or discharged for various reasons, and it's not always preventable. However, staying in communication with your recruit and staying updated with any changes in their training status can help prevent any surprises.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
msmileyface
  • Kelly8
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • EmilyStraw